April 27, 2024, 03:26:06 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hello on: October 03, 2011, 08:49:33 PM
Thanks a lot. Looks pretty awesome ! And I hope I will be able to join you.
But, if I want to train with UD or GS, how can I ?

In single player, I'm kind of stuck at the last level, because I lost a lot defeating the Black Grail... I might have to try this battle again and again.

2  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hello on: October 02, 2011, 12:32:57 PM
Nice to meet you !
I still have to finish the regular campaign. I destroyed the Hand of Nagash and I'm now on my way to meet some elves.
The game is challenging, for now, and that's great.
So, is there a way to play on multiplayer's maps against an AI ?
3  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Hello on: October 02, 2011, 03:02:05 AM
Hi there !
I used to extensively play the Dark Omen's demo on my psx when I was a child, and it was just awesome.
So, lately, I DLed it on my pc to discover what the game really is, and i'm really enthusiast !

I searched for information and ended up here, and saw how the game is actually still living.
I'm interested in tournaments, extensions and stuff, even if I don't really know how to install them.
It would be a joy to play an edited army against AI, just don't know if you guys got that kind of thing.
Peace out Smiley.
Pages: [1]