May 06, 2024, 04:10:58 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Download Dark Omen on: September 04, 2009, 03:05:09 PM
Olly the place I 'got' the file from has all the speech and movies (Hand of Nagash etc).
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: cursor problems on: September 04, 2009, 03:01:52 PM
resorted to old driver and settings, still not working
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: cursor problems on: September 04, 2009, 01:26:21 PM
unbelievable after all that time to fix the problem, I have just updated the nVidia drivers and it strikes again. Haven't altered anything, including the settings in the nVidia control panel which have stayed the same. Really annoying!

Just checked settongs in nvidia control panel and the option to force mipmaps is no longer an option, would this make a massive difference.
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: cursor problems on: September 01, 2009, 10:13:23 PM
Thanks for the help last night, sorry it took a long time though would never have figured those nVidia settings by myself so thanks a lot Grin
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: cursor problems on: August 31, 2009, 04:00:47 PM
thanks is working again but the cursors still won't show.
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Hamachi on: August 31, 2009, 08:10:06 AM
My Hamachi IP is

never played Dark Omen online before hop to have a game soon.

when do you guys normally play.

P.S. bembelimen using my 2nd PC to run DO and having no problems think it could be because I'm using my big LCD TV as my monitor on my main PC so that could be why I can't see my cursors.
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: cursor problems on: August 31, 2009, 07:31:43 AM
I have installed the vista fix file and now the game won't even load tried uninstalling and re installing. is there any way to remove the vista fix. still couldn't see the cursors before I used the vista fix though.
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: cursor problems on: August 30, 2009, 03:35:00 PM
thanks for that link, but it doen't make a differnece still can't see a cursor. also if I Alt tab to correct the display when I go back to the game the screen is black but the cursor shows.
9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / cursor problems on: August 30, 2009, 11:52:55 AM
I have installed the vista and intro crash fix, when the main menu appears there is no cursor showing but I can guess where it is as the options highlight when I roll over them. So i go to options CPU is selected and normal cursor too, but when I change to coloured cursors the cursor appears, I know the game will crash with coloured cursors so I have to swap back which means i can't play. In one of the guides it mentions a coloured cursors patch (which I can't find) would this help.

this is a downloaded file by the way as I can't find my original CD would this make a difference.
Pages: [1]