April 26, 2024, 06:18:58 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
16  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February 2010 on: February 12, 2010, 11:46:33 PM
Happyman, 5k Golg is not a ruleset Smiley
You either mean 5k/15 or 5k FO.

Ok sorry, 5k/15 (15 is the number of regiment, its true? I only play with 10 :S).
17  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February 2010 on: February 11, 2010, 07:22:20 PM
I wish play that tournament

(I play with one friend multiplayer mode and it´s great! but think that I no totally prepair for this tournament but... let´s try it!

Vote for 5k Golg (if I can vote Cheesy)
18  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Hamachi on: February 09, 2010, 03:48:57 PM
I´m new in multiplayer mode.
Now i download hamachi and start it.

Ip: 5.148.111.142
19  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Greatings my Lords on: February 09, 2010, 03:09:24 AM

Well! now I have Hamachi. Tomorrow let´s Practice It. I´m so excited! But.... the campaigns mods dont run Sad
20  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: New Goblin Campaign on: February 09, 2010, 02:45:41 AM
I tried this campaign and it seemed to load correctly, however, it wouldn't go onto the preparing for battle screen and it just went completely black. Is this because i have saved games of the original campaign (i heard this mentioned somewhere in the thread.) Any ideas on what the problem is?

Yeah, I cant play it. All look like you, screen completely black.
21  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Greatings my Lords on: February 09, 2010, 02:12:37 AM

One Question: Have a patch for spanish language¿?
22  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Greatings my Lords on: February 09, 2010, 02:06:39 AM
One Word: Amazing!

Now trying to download! Cheesy
23  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Greatings my Lords on: February 08, 2010, 08:44:01 PM
Welcome.
I also wondered when I read germanwtf Wink.

If someone know a little of spanish language, please teach me Cheesy
Ask jeronimo. But don't post spanish in the Forum. thx.

Thank you for reply!
Now i send a PM to Jeronimo.

Thanks for all!
24  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Greatings my Lords on: February 08, 2010, 06:55:19 PM
Please dont interpretate me bad. :p

German is the name of my brother and germanwtf is us account.

When i go to house (i´m in a study center) i will have fun with a battle of dark omen!!!!! Cheesy

I need assistant with the hamachi because i never install it.
Need anymore to use the multiplayer mode?
If someone know a little of spanish language, please teach me Cheesy

Thanks!
25  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Greatings my Lords on: February 08, 2010, 02:51:53 PM
Greatings! Nice to meet the dark Omen comunity!
I´m spanish and 23 years old.

When I a child I play dark omen in mi ps hours and hours, now I installed the game in my computer and i wish to play it!

Sorry for my bad english.... Sad
Now i go to study but when i have so time i will be download hamachi and play with you friends.
I excited with the news campaigns that you work!! It´s increible
Thanks for all!

Also.... my skipe for talk (so bad english but i can practice): germanwtf
Pages: 1 [2]