April 23, 2024, 05:48:19 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Warhammer Dark Omen & Shadow of the Horned Rat Live Streams on: October 04, 2022, 08:56:38 AM
Greetings fellow Warhammer fans,

I thought lets drop a shameless self promoting topic Tongue here for recent streams i have been doing on Warhammer Dark Omen and future Shadow of the horned rat streams.

My name is Darrell from Final Fantasy Fan and i stream games on YouTube.

Lately i have seen several of you over at my stream and some of my viewers have recently joined this Forum and or started playing Dark Omen themself.

My main streams will be Warhammer / Square Enix related with some odd games in between:

Go watch and follow me on the Link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuMXVh-Shdw

Its not all about self promotion ofcourse Cheesy I genuinely enjoy the interaction with fellow Warhammer players as they give valuable feedback.

I will try doing some Multiplayer in the future which might be good fun aswell.
Hook me up if u ever want a match.

Right now im doing an Ironman Mode of WDO. After i finish it i will continue streaming doing all of the modded campaigns that alot of you awesome people out there on this Forum made.

-May you forever walk in the light of the Crystal-

Darrell
-From Final Fantasy Fan
I

2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament October 2022 on: October 04, 2022, 07:21:24 AM
Hey Olly.

I might be down though id have to set things up first.
Got experience in Sothr and WDO but none in MP, will be fun to see.

I couldnt find the discord so i still need the link.
I got some time to fiddle around with in on Thursday.

Ill check if i can get it running.

Could u toss me the link to discord and the guide.
I know ive seen it somewhere else but for convinience sake it would be nice to have them in the same post.

Im from the Netherlands, GMT+0 19:00 is the time i finish working. i might not make it in time for the tournament.
If u have another tournament scheduled or just want some pvp matches im always down on saturday and sunday.

Do we have any policies against streaming on a PVP match?

- Darrell
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Skaven and Undead Campaign Mod by Cuthalion Keeps crashing on Great Forest 9. on: June 04, 2022, 06:57:14 PM
Hey olly,

After changing the settings to CPU instead of 3D it would work as normal.
Thanks a bunch for the quick solution.

Did a near 5 hour stream today so prob will continue again tommorow but i did
confirm its working now awesome!

Did u complete all the mod campaigns yourself?
So far the game has been quite a bit harder but never unbeatable i love it.

i did get the feeling especially on this campaign that the range of siege units is a lot lower.
are the units made from the OG Grudgebringer units or made from scratch with there own stats etc?

Maybe its just me haha.

Ill do a little more streaming later.

Either Warhammer Epic 40K Final Liberation
or
Blood Bowl 2. Neiher of which i have much experience in haha.

Eitherhow thanks alot for the help and hope to see you around more!

Off to spread the word of Sigmar!

Best Regards,

Darrell
Aka Final Fantasy Fan (YT)
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Skaven and Undead Campaign Mod by Cuthalion Keeps crashing on Great Forest 9. on: June 04, 2022, 06:29:04 PM
Hey olly,

Yeah i saw you during my stream, thanks for the praise Cheesy

I uploaded them into mega upload so u can download them.

https://mega.nz/file/e6phHa5L#TBbgM4_ARbdEOxvNUCYuI_xQae0B75qeOOJ5cNX1q4M
https://mega.nz/file/myI3xLQQ#OSCPfmm72Bw9s-0559yr7qtOLFx34KzoV8jLHcRd8Ic

I choose the two with the latest date, these should be the ones.

Thanks for the quick response.

As for the settings they should already be set to the best possible settings. i did everything from the guide.
its very rarely that it happens, i wonder if these two problems are related.

Best regards.

Darrell
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Skaven and Undead Campaign Mod by Cuthalion Keeps crashing on Great Forest 9. on: June 04, 2022, 05:43:48 PM
Hey guys!

So i have been playing tons of warhammer games lately from new to old, while doing so either recording or live
streaming them.

So i beat Sothr and WHDO like a million times, so i decided to give the mode packs from this place a go.
I decided to start with the first Mod. Undead and Skaven made by Cuthalion.

This mod pack is great, its hard but doable. i was making my way through some tough battles when i came to the level.
Great Forest 9. Right after you meer Urblat.

Here whenever u select your unit and decide to go into battle the game just crashes. It closes down and throws you out in the desktop area of your pc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2H--m75R6A

This is a video of my livestream and u can see it happen near the end 4:36:00 around this time.

I havent run into any of these problems beside the every now and then rare crash like once every 3 hours or so but seeing as its a old game very heavily modded im cool with stuff like that.

My Question is did anyone else encounter this? and is there a way to fix this issue?

Hope to hear from you guys!

Best Regards

Darrell de Jager
Final Fantay Fan (YT)

6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Shadow Of The Horned Rat on: April 09, 2021, 04:55:53 PM
Hi Olly,

As promised I made a video reviewing a little about the dark omen 2 campaign some of its units and some of the other campaigns on the modpack u guys provided.

Here is a link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY24j0jcvc0

I'm a somewhat new YouTuber so this is my 1st time doing a video like this. feel free to comment on anything that could use some work. Tried my best Smiley

Shadow of the Horned Rat, Dark Omen, and Mark of Chaos Battlemarch (the last 1 still uploading as we speak) are done now. Im now recording Return of Reckoning and Regularly uploading these vids. And just started with Warhammer Quest Deluxe Ed. I wonder if i should have changed my  name to Warhammer fan Smiley

7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Shadow Of The Horned Rat on: March 19, 2021, 10:44:16 PM
I Will most definitely do that, I'm currently recording Warhammer Mark of Chaos with Battle March add-on.|
Finished the Empire Campaign and as we speak doing the last mission for Chaos. ill then do the Greenskins campaign, which shouldn't last me more than 1 or 2 days.

After that ill make the video for the mod packs including the one u mentioned. I might also try some of the modded campaigns and make some more references to this great community. I am a starting youtuber so my range is limited for now, but ill gladly contribute where I can.

My project for after Warhammer: Mark of Chaos will be Return of Reckoning, the servers had been shut down but there's actually a pretty active private server for the game, but seeing as that is an MMO the lets play can drag on for ever so ill starting doing multi projects.

Link to there website for those interested: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/

I am first and foremost a Sqaure Enix Fan (Dragon quest, Final Fantasy Etc)
But Warhammer has always held a special place in my heart ( at least the old era, the 40k not so much).

8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Shadow Of The Horned Rat on: March 13, 2021, 09:45:11 AM
Thanks, guys, I am currently uploading a let's plat dark omen, almost finished which I got running through the help of this forum so I am definitely gonna leave a reference to this site in the hope more people will be able to play and enjoy it.

I'll be playing Mark of Chaos after which is an awesome game but it's not quite like SOTHR and DO.

P.S. SOTHR was kinda hard, especially not allowing myself to reload. it took me like 6 playthroughs to get the Ironman mode done Smiley

For those interested here's the link to my DO playthrough (as I'm writing this 13-3-2021) I'm still uploading the rest.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwkR9_bSmsu61UARLWkAPp_bT1s-Qx0dy
9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Shadow Of The Horned Rat on: February 28, 2021, 04:09:30 PM
Just finished playing and recording this beauty of a game.
I recorded the entire ordeal because I noticed there's not many lets play's of this game out there.
I saw 2 interesting ones, one stopped halfway and the other resorted to cheating so I decided to give it a go.
I set up a few rules for myself as to not reload the game no matter how many casualties. and to keep playing no matter how bad I did.

for those that are interested in the lets play ill put a link down below.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwkR9_bSmsu4fsP3lofAny1yFv50eWUc_

After finishing it I wanted to start Dark Omen. Had a lot of difficulties getting Dark Omen to run, but thanks to the people on this forum I got it up and running. definitely gonna record this game aswell.
Pages: [1]