April 26, 2024, 01:33:03 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Graphical problem on Windows 7 on: May 28, 2014, 06:18:15 AM
Ok, MODS working:] More amazing than I imagined! Thanks for all the hardwork guys!!!
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Graphical problem on Windows 7 on: May 27, 2014, 12:50:22 AM
Sadly no change. No idea whats up. Hopefuly I will catch you in chat.
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Graphical problem on Windows 7 on: May 25, 2014, 05:11:18 PM
Yah, no difference from the main campaign for me. Tried 4 missions.
4  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Asking for Help on: May 25, 2014, 02:58:43 AM
I will be there hopefuly. Whatt time zone are you in?
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Graphical problem on Windows 7 on: May 25, 2014, 01:38:21 AM
Seems to have worked(thanks a bunch!). How do I start the mods? I select and hit load and it takes me back to opening screen.
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Graphical problem on Windows 7 on: May 24, 2014, 04:21:44 PM
Hello, after installing the mods I cannot get past the initial opening. Whether I allow the opening to complete or stop the movie I get a locked up screen of the last image it was showing. Can hear the correct sound effects for opening screen. Have tried all fixes listed and reinstalled completely without mods with same result. I dont want to dig into the REG so am considering system restore as may resolve the issue. Any thoughts? I have included pics of install folders including what is in prgeng. Thanks for any help!

7  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Asking for Help on: May 17, 2014, 04:58:09 AM
When is next tourney? I am needing some practice for now, need help testing game ranger if anyone wants to set up a plan.
8  The Remake Project / General Suggestions / Re: Getting started. on: May 15, 2014, 05:58:42 PM
Well, im not uneducated in tweaking/installing software, but those instructions will be challenging. Looking forward to the challemge.
9  The Remake Project / General Suggestions / Re: Getting started. on: May 15, 2014, 05:50:58 PM
Great info! I am going to be gaming soon with those links. Thanks again:]
10  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Warhammer Table Top Rule Books on: May 15, 2014, 02:27:52 PM
WOW! So cool, I have the sixth version rulebook. I am about to reread it and am thinking about buying the starters of my first army(most likely vampire count).
11  The Remake Project / General Suggestions / Getting started. on: May 15, 2014, 02:13:28 PM
Follow our help fix guide for Vista, Win7,8.1/10

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/ultimate-dark-omen-xpvistawin7win81win10-game-fixes-t111.0.html

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello all!

I am excited to again start experiencing the rich world that is Warhammer:]
 I have fond memories with this particular site as well(has anyone heard from Lordy?). So I have a copy of DO coming from ebay(8 bucks)and was looking for a guide to start installing and upgrading to the new mods.

My suggestion is, a link with the title "new? start here"or some such thing that leads to steps from installing the original game(for a particular OS)to how to handle the MODS. I have writtem quite a few KB articles for my work, but dont have the knowledge as of now to pen it down. Anyways, thanks for hearing me out and I cant wait to get started!!!

12  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: StarCraft2 on: August 23, 2010, 03:48:38 PM
I am playing as well. I had to reseat my proc after playing about halfway through,comp refused to boot even to bios. video card temp were fine but the graphic slightly laggy througout:] This was proc issue tho as it was only part rated below recommended.
13  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Dark Omen Conquest 2.0 on: August 03, 2010, 04:56:08 PM
I need rule book and then im good to go. i can dedicate some time on a daily basis to play Grin
14  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Dark Omen Conquest 2.0 on: July 27, 2010, 02:54:13 AM
this may not be helpful but may I suggest looking at the online ruleset for forgotten realms turned base play by mail game? some of the moves were things like movement per round(calvary had more movement rates E.T.C)and battle took place in phases(magic/missle fire/melee)juz sayin to check may give some ideas.

http://www.reality.com/frprosp.htm     is the link,the game company is called reality simulations inc.
15  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Dark Omen Conquest 2.0 on: July 25, 2010, 10:37:24 PM
so this seems great, how do I participate? Has the rulebook been released? I have forgotten realms game through the mail and was turned base and extrememly fun! anyways hope this is a reality:]
Pages: [1] 2