May 07, 2024, 07:06:12 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 67
61  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: CyberDemon Diorama WIP on: January 25, 2011, 11:23:52 AM
uh man... i really hope you wouldnt stop and make legs, arms, cheast & head additionally.

otherwise i would be scared with the method how can you use this part "additionally"
62  The Remake Project / OMG WARTBED / Re: What's being worked on at the moment? on: January 18, 2011, 07:23:33 AM
uh well... can wait for more!
63  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: My new armourrr and a fast guide :o on: January 17, 2011, 11:21:59 AM
well i actually fought quite a lot. i used to have big 2 handed sword by the end of my career, and previously i had tower shield + short sword. everything wood.

but i i very lazy person and my handskills suck so the only thing i did at least partly as myself was that 2handed sword.

i liked that tower shield a lot, it covers pretty much 80% of body, despite its being rather heavy.

though im not superior warrior and i know like 1-2 standard "figures" how to work with sword, but nothing more. well i didnt tried to much improve anyway cause lots of my opponents had dural or textolite weapons, which is,, well, not much humanistic anyway Wink

but the most funny thing that if you experienced warrior you have a psychological edge and can "charge" enemy and it works perfectly, especially with "weak moral" guys. really LS check. (well i guess its not very pacific view when guy with 2 handed sword charges on you, but still)

and nice thing if you experienced you can manage battle a little and send troops here and some here, etc (i wasn't such a guy but i've seen several examples of "commanders"; that helps)

we mainly fought with 2 groups ~10 vs 10 or les usually. with 1 hp, which applied if you received any hit higher knee or elbow. if you being hit to the head, then that guy stated as "dead", i.e.  all hits to head were prohibited.

so it was not wild fight and i dont consider it as any good battle experience. maybe as peasant training or something!
64  Warhammer Dark Omen / Undeads Tactics / Re: Wraiths Secret on: January 17, 2011, 10:54:52 AM
super weak army for 9k btw

;-)
65  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: My new armourrr and a fast guide :o on: January 15, 2011, 11:30:14 AM
man that looks tasty. i just wonder why u need such a big napkin?
66  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Battle pictures on: January 14, 2011, 07:17:29 AM
Orcs vs orcs battle! Now i call its a bad etiquette! (well not at tourneys) Smiley
67  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Battle pictures on: January 13, 2011, 05:36:24 PM
hey olly its always fun to check your pics! only one problem doubts me - i think you need to public also games where you actually won! Smiley)
68  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 11, 2011, 06:14:42 PM
lol. that would be funny if you'd played while tsunami and winning DO tourney.
type in chat soemthing like "wait 2 min pls i need to save my kitty from hurricane; brb" and other stuff

are u from Australia?
69  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Egyptian textures on: January 11, 2011, 10:30:54 AM
please plase update the textures of Green forest at Night. i like that map but its damn too dark.
70  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Random pics on: January 10, 2011, 11:23:19 AM
wow that helicopter is really small! and now you're revealed! i imagined you as an old wise druid! you crashed my dreams

p.s. u reminds be Berhnhard!
71  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December 2010 on: January 10, 2011, 11:21:09 AM
lol that spanish sound i hillarious. now i think all spanish are zombies.
72  Warhammer Dark Omen / Empire Armybuilds / December 2010 (Jan08) Empire Armybuilds on: January 09, 2011, 12:03:05 PM
that army i enjoyed the most. well Empire always have a superior range weapons of death.
all tactic was about treeman, and since its placed i had to adjust army around him, cause he costs a lot. what do you guys think? maybe we need to increase treeman back to 3 points? i reembered a wide debates back to times when treeman costed 3 points, and we were considering make him cost 0 points. but conquest changed our opinion there..

Flagellants
Wood Elf Archers
Treeman
Wood Elf Glade Guards
Imperial Greatswords
Countess' Guard
73  Warhammer Dark Omen / Greenskin Armybuilds / December 2010 (Jan08) Greenskins Armybuilds on: January 09, 2011, 12:00:10 PM
well thats kind of a rushing army. perhaps boar boyz need adjustments in points? i dunno

Orc Boar Boyz
Orc Boar Boyz
Orc Boar Boyz
Orc Big'uns
Orc Big'uns
Orc Arrer Boyz
Orc Arrer Boyz
Gigantic Spider
74  Warhammer Dark Omen / Undead Armybuilds / December 2010 (Jan08) Undead Armybuilds on: January 09, 2011, 11:58:11 AM
well i dont like Undeads anymore, they're really weak, except against GS. at least by original DO rules.

still i never lost with that army, but army is rather boring

Ghoul
Ghoul
Ghoul
Skeleton Horsemen
Necromancer
Skeleton Warriors
Skeleton Warriors
Zombies
Zombies
Zombies
75  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December 2010 on: January 09, 2011, 11:55:54 AM
ah olly, you're always come with your sweet graphic Sad

thanks every1 for participate, im sad that i wasnt able to kick Flak's ass though.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 67