March 28, 2024, 03:13:55 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thanks for all the hard work  (Read 2202 times)
joedorson
Troll

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2020, 02:36:27 AM »

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

I just had to say thank you for all the hard work, I had given up all hope of being able to play this great game again but thanks to your great guide I was able to get this game running again with full 3d and movies for the first time since I upgraded my PC about a year after originally buying it, luckily I archive all my games into digital copies.

Running perfectly at 1440p on a 5700XT, Ryzen machine .

I now need to just play through the campaign and play with the mods before hopefully joining you all on GameRanger.

Joe
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 12:18:21 PM »

Hi and welcome. Many thanks and much appreciated as helps spur us all on to continue extending the game even further. Agree original Dark Omen has never looked so good and look forward to some friendly multiplayer games via Game Ranger, after you work your way through all the additional campaigns.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
GodWithin
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 02:21:41 PM »

Thank you for all your work Olly!! Got the new GFX working on my Windows 7 system. Wow stunning.

Just to point out, the fanemade Mods however are serious crap, to bad Tongue

But without you i wouldnt be able to play this game again. Many many thanks!
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 08:29:22 PM »

Hi and welcome, glad its all running well. Harsh but take heart that all the necessary mods tools have been made to now create whole new campaigns and true sequels, such as my preview Dark Omen 2 mod template (new troops on new maps), that just requires more help to create more levels.

Hope to see you online via GameRanger for some multiplayer fun.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 09:01:39 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: