April 27, 2024, 10:06:29 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shadow of the horned rat PROBLEM  (Read 4876 times)
Wardner
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2011, 10:58:01 AM »

Hi, ive installed Sothr in my windows XP PC and everything is right unless the introductin video (which i cant see because the screen is black) and when i start a mission i have the battlefield screen black too.

Please help, i was very excited when i saw it worked but truly dissapointed when this problem happened...

PD: Just another question, when you start a mission, the screen is divided in 2 50% parts, the battlefield and a huge menu, anyone know how to get 100% battlefield on the screen??? Tanks a lot, seriously.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 11:33:42 PM »

Hi and Welcome, please use the SOTHR Auto Installer to make it run on Windows XP/Win7 etc and the PC version does have a large map section, whereas the Playstation version is full screen.

http://forum.dark-omen.org/tactical-wargaming-and-other-warhammer-games/shadow-of-the-horned-rat-t121.0.html

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Wardner
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 11:25:44 AM »

True, i didi it. But the Playstation version has very bad graphics...Thats why i tried to install PC version...

If someone knows how to get better graphics in Playstation version, please tell me.
hari8
Big'un

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 02:44:50 PM »

It's Dark Omen Sothr - u dont wanna tell me you estimate good graphics?  Shocked Shocked
Wardner
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 09:17:04 PM »

Ive seen youtube videos where graphics are much better than mines
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: