May 01, 2024, 03:46:24 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Please help me find a demo of Dark Omen  (Read 3870 times)
Swing
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2011, 03:56:06 AM »

Hey guys I just registered because I've been desperately looking for a copy of Dark Omen to play on my computer. So far the only game I've got working is Shadow of the Horned Rat for my PSP which is WAY too small on the screen to see and play. Do any of you guys know of a link for a demo of Dark Omen for the computer so I can decide whether I want to order it or not from Amazon because I've looked everywhere for a working version of the game but to no luck. Can you guys offer any help?
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 07:16:02 AM »

i think. you could check out some screenshots http://forum.dark-omen.org/multiplayer/battle-pictures-t125.0.html to understand how game differs from HR

but otherwise of intreface, games plays very similar. and interface improved a lot.

if thats not enough for you still, try to google it  (mayeb that could help http://www.google.se/search?hl=sv&q=dark+omen+demo+version+download&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq= )

and finally, if it willnt work you can try to search it over some torrent sites (like thepiratebay.org) to check out full game and then ORDER it via amazon.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
guerrero
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 04:57:31 PM »

I send you a mail with some info about te game!
Driant
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 11:00:49 PM »

Hello,

I found a CD given by a Gaming Magazine 14 years ago (June 1998) which included the demo version of Dark Omen.

I have no idea if it'll be compatible with new operating systems, but since you asked, and it's probably hard to find the demo of such an old game, I'm putting it up here.

tokur.net/DarkOmen.zip

Have fun!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: