April 28, 2024, 12:30:19 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hi, Help a new kid in the community.  (Read 3649 times)
krako
Troll

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2010, 07:03:22 PM »

hello to all the community, I am french and as you fan of Dark Omen, so having found your site very pleased me, as my English is average, I can not understand everything, I would like to know how to install Stepper patch Rise of the Dead, because my Dark Omen is installed and working but when I install the files when I start the game with the patch in single player, I run a battle and the screen stays black and we see just the arrow launch of battle and icons at the bottom right of combat, I think this is due to improper installation of these files, thank you your future support and see you soon !
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 02:30:47 AM »

Hello. Welcome to the site.

I guess you have deleted the old folders in 1pbat before extracting Rise of the Dead. This is wrong. You have to extract RotD in a 1pbat folder filled with the original files and then overwrite all reported ones. RotD does not include all files that are needed for a proper map loading.

krako
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 11:15:04 AM »

yes thank you Ghabry for your help, I finally realized by reading install.txt, and the remaking itself, it works perfectly, it's great, thank you for developers to revive this anthology game ! Wink
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 01:46:08 PM »

Welcome Krako, it's a Great Time To Join our friendly community,

http://forum.dark-omen.org/introduction/great-time-to-join-t696.0.html

Good Luck with the Alternate Campaign and hope to see u on a Multiplayer/Tournament Battlefield soon!

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 02:19:27 AM »

welcome KRAKO! funny nckname btw jaja welll, i hope you join ower tournaments sometime :O we play all months, in the last saturday of the running (?) month Cheesy so, well , you know, get use to play dark omen in the single player and then join multi!!

ito maquiesves
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: