March 29, 2024, 02:04:34 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cooperation  (Read 7425 times)
kilowic
Mummy

Iron Fist

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2011, 03:59:17 PM »

Hi
From the time I joined I try to find some players to play some for fun online games.
My problem and question is which hours of the day are you generaly online.
I find very hard to play with anybody becouse everyone are offline every day Sad
Is the community still "working" ?

Cheers

My GameRanger info:
ID: 1713251
kilowic

I PLAY FAIR OMEN MOD
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 04:32:59 PM »

Summertime is always a quiet period, as people are out enjoying the sun. We always meet up once a month for our Tournaments but mainly play weekends and sometimes weekday evenings. Remember that we are a small but Global community so be aware of International Timezones. Once i complete some more Mod Maps then it will attract more old/new players and we just discovered, that since i moved our Host server to Sweden, it inadvertently prevented new members registering but thankfuly Ghabry came to the rescue and fixed it.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
kilowic
Mummy

Iron Fist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 04:39:15 PM »

Of course I'm enjoying sun too Smiley but now I got much time to play that's why I asked.
17-th of August I'm going for holidays and then I won't play untill september.
I'm unlucky to avoid the tournaments Sad but I really want to play this on September (hope it will be fair omen)
Cheers
I

My GameRanger info:
kilowic

I PLAY FAIR OMEN MOD
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 09:34:03 PM »

Dont know if we have already played kilowic, but I ll be on Game-Ranger weekends until you go on holidays Smiley

As Olly says.. people gathers to play DO at the end of each month (last Saturday to be more precise).
JB87
Orc Boy

Professional Monster Hunter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 12:53:56 PM »

I am also new here and have found the same thing, I would read interesting tactic threads here and spend ages making new lists to find no one to play with on GR haha  Tongue

I have played some great games with Zoko but as Olly mentioned the timezone can be a killer as hes from the US somewhere and im in Ireland. Holding tournaments at the end of the month is a great idea! I will have to make a note of that. Hard for me to say when I am most active as im still new to GR but if I am not busy it will most likely be in the late evenings 9pm - 1am and more active on weekends.

Zoko
Night Goblin Archer

wyciwyg://119/http://shade-of-nekura.deviantart.co

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 09:02:01 AM »

Hey everyone, nice to see all of you here! I am from California which makes it difficult to sync up to you guys timezone-wise, but in general i am usually on evenings and nights, which would be mornings and days for you depending on where you are and how long i decide to stay up.

JB87, yeah we did have some fun games but i haven't seen you on in a while, we should play during a weekend sometime.

Kilowic, I have yet to beat you! But i will eventually, and until then every goes toward improvement.  Cool

Everyone else, hope to see you guys around more often! Also looking forward to the tourney.

JB87
Orc Boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 06:23:28 PM »

JB87, yeah we did have some fun games but i haven't seen you on in a while, we should play during a weekend sometime.

sounds like a plan, should be able to play afew this weekend  Cool

kilowic
Mummy

Iron Fist

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 06:53:11 PM »

noooo way !! Tomorrow I'm going to a weeding Smiley ur lucky (I can't play with you and beat you again) Cheesy

My GameRanger info:
kilowic

I PLAY FAIR OMEN MOD
JB87
Orc Boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 03:32:34 PM »

yes everything is falling into place, I think my win ratio went to about 1:4 since playing you Tongue

well its about 7:30AM in California and im guessing Zoko will probably sleep in so that should give me afew hours to update my army lists....  Cool

olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 08:22:16 PM »

I'm away house sitting this weekend but hope to see you all on the battlefield soon.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: