Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bugs  (Read 10373 times)
Grend

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2010, 12:53:22 PM »

Post suspected bugs here, please include pictures as well if it is a visual bug.

Known current bugs:
-Sometimes Goblin tribe lists dont work: Cause Unknown
-Butcher has no magic item slot (Fixed Next Version)
-Miners crash the game some times when they teleport: Cause Unknown but easily fixed
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 01:07:28 AM by Grend » Logged

On vacation
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 09:38:08 PM »

Not a huge problem:
In nearly every folder is a File with System attribute (= Hidden even if hidden files are marked as displayed. Usually used to hide critical system files but exploitet by OneNote Wink) with the name "Innholdsfortgnelse for OneNote.onetoc2". Must be some OneNote feature to hide the Table of Content...

To display them go (in the explorer) in the Menu Extras->Folder Options. Then Tab View and Uncheck "Hide protected System Files (recommended)". Now you should be able to delete them Wink.

thelastarmada
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 07:35:34 AM »

Playing single player campaign

Grissburg town mission

What appears to be Dark Elf warriors have some strange bug where i cannot kill them, and well this.

* DOEWTF.jpg (152.23 KB, 640x480 - viewed 1201 times.)
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 10:28:14 PM »

You have the same mod versions as me and I just tested DarkOmenExpanded DOE mod and the Dark Elf Warriors are normal and examining the enemy army in Wh32Edit shows nothing unusual. So advise finding another Dark Omen CD as sounds like you have similar problem as kaoriyuides did with indestructible mummies, perhaps.

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/cant-kill-2-last-mummies-in-the-regiment-sometimes-t1255.0.html;msg12735#msg12735

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
thelastarmada
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 10:35:06 PM »

You have the same mod versions as me and I just tested DarkOmenExpanded DOE mod and the Dark Elf Warriors are normal and examining the enemy army in Wh32Edit shows nothing unusual. So advise finding another Dark Omen CD as sounds like you have similar problem as kaoriyuides did with indestructible mummies, perhaps.

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/cant-kill-2-last-mummies-in-the-regiment-sometimes-t1255.0.html;msg12735#msg12735

Smiley
Im using a legit copy of DO, it was only that one regiment.
when ever they'd get in combat there would be no animations for them or my units in combat with them.

Strangely tho both units of DE warriors would "catch" fire upon charging.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 10:54:15 PM »

Just retested DOE Grissburg, allowing both Dark Elf warriors to charge and attack but no flames or indestructible, unfortunately. So maybe switch mods and then back to DOE to reinstate maybe? very strange as the only difference between us is our Original Dark Omen files, as you have my Mods folders.

* DOEGrissburg.jpg (121.14 KB. 637x476 - viewed 1068 times.)

When you downloaded my 3 folders (PRG_ENG, armytmp and Mods) to get Mod Selector to work, what combination of EngRel.exe did you use (3D or Not3D) and what versions of darkpatch.dll worked for you? (Win7 or Win8 version). So copy and paste your working versions from

C:\Program Files (x86)\Dark Omen\PRG_ENG

into DOE

C:\Program Files (x86)\Dark Omen\Mods\Dark Omen Expanded\Prg

« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 11:05:04 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
thelastarmada
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 12:01:04 AM »

Im using the windows 7 dark.dll
and the 3d ENG_REL.exe.

Ill give it another go when i get home from work, maybe its just a random bug.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: