March 19, 2024, 11:08:27 AM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Conquest 1st Game Chat Room  (Read 124978 times)
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: July 05, 2009, 06:54:40 PM »

Rule Addition

If an army is down to under 4 regiments it will be disbanded.
4 regiments must survive the battle, no matter how many regiments can be restored, if under 4 survive the battle then the army is disbanded.

Any new army also have to compose of no less than 4 regiments

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 06, 2009, 06:25:58 AM »

PIPE4 for sure should be disbanded

also conquest is very close to be over (for vampires). in this multi-defence battle vampires most possibly will lose, opening up wide possibilities of expansion.

to prevent overpowerness of archer/arty armies in future i think we must change the rules regarding multiply attack/defence (maybe with my method about 66/33/0% max allowed refilling units after each battle, or another method). all archer units should be reviewd imo.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: July 06, 2009, 06:22:38 PM »

ive increased cost for elven bowmen

if an army cannot refill then it would be easy to win i fear

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 06, 2009, 07:09:12 PM »

i just believe that for some reasons ikinda able to resist at least 4 attacks of 5k army (with my 7k vamp army) w/o any big loses (meant, i will be ale to refill completely after defence). and its very bad situation.
i bet its even more true for your army.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 08, 2009, 06:24:45 AM »

*by message above i meant possibility of surviving against armies w/o many archers

if an army cannot refill then it would be easy to win i fear
well, not really easy, and, after all, what ever you expected after double attack? yes double attack should be effective; actually there should be any refillings at all (and should be simultaneously attacks in "real life") bu since we can't apply such mechanism and also we all wants to see experienced armies over battlefield, then 66/33/0 is better than nothing.

it still remains chances for surviving via double attack (and even small chances against third attack vs weak opponent). to prvent x4 attacks as i said maybe it will be good to allow multiply attacks only from border lands, like if land is surrounded only by 3 other enemy lands  its possible to use for triple attack (perhaps, with allowing double attack from any land for the betetr justice)

and with this rule we wilnt be much scared about overfeeded armies..

how do you think?

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: July 10, 2009, 06:30:03 PM »

LAST TURN ON July 22nd

A new game will start sometime mid august

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: July 16, 2009, 08:15:28 PM »

If you guys have noted ive been less online lately it is because im having some computer problems on both my wifes laptop and my PC at the same time.
Why does problems never come alone? lol  Angry

Anyway i seem to have stabilized it so i am ready for next battle turn Smiley

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: July 25, 2009, 10:58:59 PM »

Next Game will start around the 7th of August

Post which minor changes we need to make pre-game and ill look it all thru when i get back to edit the rulebook

Anybody interested can make a note here.

We will use the same Map but locations may be altered, i think this time we will use the south part of the map.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: