March 29, 2024, 12:32:05 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Request for someone with time :)  (Read 12063 times)
shinse
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2016, 03:58:55 PM »

Hi I really love the game and played almost every single mod from here, but  I lack the time(and knowledge) to make what I would play the most , normal game (expanded) but with other races .
I really liked some mods with only the army part edited and would like to request more like them ( I found  3 of them here for orcs/elves/undead and they are really fun to play)

If someone has time I would like to play expanded mode with dwarfs or wood elves .
Also excuse me for my rusty/wonky english.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 05:35:13 PM »

Hi do you have the latest Mod Pack installed as Cuthalion has made Dwarf and Wood Elves Campaigns ->

* ModList.jpg (133 KB. 639x479 - viewed 743 times.)

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/ultimate-dark-omen-xpvistawin7win81win10-game-fixes-t111.0.html

However, if you mean that you want to play as Morgan/Humans but with more Warhammer Races to encounter along the way, then you will have to wait for Dark Omen2 mod

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
shinse
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 06:42:32 PM »

Yeah I already have that mod , I meant to play as morgan  (expanded game) But with other races (Found three of them already in this forum for undead / orcs / elves and really liked them ) But seems that I cant find more mods like that ones, the new mods have the maps edited and they are nice but I like the old expanded game Smiley , thats why I was requesting a mod for dwarfs or wood elves ( a mod with only Plyer army edited file to replace it for dwarfs  or wood elves ) .
Excuse me again for my bad english and thanks for the fast reply .
Kyor
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 10:48:28 AM »

Yeah, i would like that too.
I would really prefer the Undead Army in single player.
OR
It wouldn't be bad if you guys could make a Skirmish mod, where you can make your own army just like in the multi player section, with more options. Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: