April 19, 2024, 07:15:51 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Greenskins: Light Mod  (Read 11569 times)
cuthalion
Campaign Creator

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2015, 03:20:15 PM »

This campaign is a light mod of Goblin Adventures:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5pahmzjv95p2vi5/Goblins%20Light%20Mod.zip?dl=0

1. Player army includes all kinds of goblin and orc armies, overall set is close to that of Goblin Adventures
2. All missions vs Greenskins are changed to missions vs Empire and/or Elves/Dwarves. Greenskin shamans are changed to mages using Bright and Ice magic spells.
3. Cutscenes: Morgan and Klaus are played by charismatic Goblin Shaman and Orc Big'un. Looks cool.
4. Only a few of the missions have modified btb and ctl enemy positions. Overall this mod is closer to original campaign than my other mods, just a bit more difficult as greenskin army is made weaker than human army. Anyway I enjoyed playing it as I like greenskin armies. Smiley
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 06:31:02 PM »

Perfect to add to the Ultimate Mods download, will look forward to playing my favourite race.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
cuthalion
Campaign Creator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 08:04:48 PM »

A few updates to the mod.
- Enemies were changed to Skaven in a few of the missions.
- Savage Orc Boar Boyz are introduced as one of player units.
- A few minor adjustments in ctl scripts during missions.

First post link is valid.
happyman
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2023, 12:53:35 AM »

hello again!

I have finished this campaign, I needed a breather after the difficult campaign of the wood elves!

I enjoyed this mod, I played it completely melee, discarding the heavy projectile units, as Gorko commands!

My favorite units, as a former Orc and Goblin player, are the Goblin Wolf Riders and Squigs, I upgraded them to level 4, and level 3 the rest of the melee army, and they are fantastic!

In a futuro I Will complete the full dificultad campaing...but not yet haha.

Thank you very much for the pleasant experience of this mod! I will continue with chaos dwarfs campaing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: