January 27, 2022, 04:03:11 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
31  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament August on: September 05, 2009, 11:02:22 PM
 Smiley yes, i have like 7, but i have time to read, answer this, another thing to Olly and run, maybe next weekend  Tongue , bye
32  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament August on: August 28, 2009, 04:56:08 PM
Roger!
33  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament August on: August 24, 2009, 04:31:17 AM
 Tongue back from the grave...

Ok, i don't had a good performance in the last one  Cry and the same its going to happen because i don't practice at all, but i ask for this last 5000, so let's go  Undecided
34  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: hi, this is my game box and manual allll in spanish on: July 24, 2009, 12:51:08 AM
On the lower part of the image appears the  name of the Distribuitor of the game in our country  Shocked, so i wrote the phone and called to ask them the freak question: Hey, i call you regarding a game that you sold 10 years ago and i want to know: if the game was in Spanish, and if you have a copy to sell me   Lips Sealed .
Surprisingly, the gentle voice of a girl  Kiss told me in very gentle way, that yes she have a record of this game on the database  Smiley , that yes the game was in spanish  Cheesy , and that no they not have not even a back up or "archive" file of it  Sad. I thank her for not laughing at my request and return to my work, desolate  Cry. Anyway at least i have to try.
35  The Remake Project / Bright Portents / Re: All regiment data extracted on: July 24, 2009, 12:39:43 AM
 Shocked Shocked Shocked DAAmn! Crazy stuff... it's like being Neo looking through the Matrix!  Cool
36  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Confirmation on: July 24, 2009, 12:29:50 AM
Let's go Ho!  Cool
37  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: Tournament 9000/30 on: July 23, 2009, 01:25:47 AM
Cool Good, i haven't test the points yet so i don't make any observation about it, the only thing that make me some noise was: "popular 5k/15"  Huh? ? I was talking with Bembe a week ago i think, about making another 5000 tourny on the future to test the latest changes and see if we could make it stable, but now i wonder if that was acomplished already  Tongue

About the name of the ruleset i think that the one that you sketched Mika could change to be finished in a future because explore another way of armys creation. I suggest TTS 9000 (for Table Top Style), but just an idea.

Last but not least; the idea is the same as with all the gold/points sets? one army of each race that cannot be changed on the course of the event?  Undecided
38  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament July on: July 22, 2009, 11:22:57 PM
By now, i'm going to the battlefield  Smiley
39  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: hi my mates on: July 16, 2009, 04:55:29 AM
 Smiley Taking a walk through the forum

Ups, sorry i don't welcome you before Lord, welcome home again!  Wink (¡y saludos a tu hermano también!)
40  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hi, I'm Wardner on: July 16, 2009, 04:48:02 AM

Hola Wardner, bienvenido, ojala te veamos en alguna batalla y cualquier cosa que necesites podes mandarme un PM por la pagina o el foro, saludos!  Smiley
41  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: hi, this is my game box and manual allll in spanish on: July 16, 2009, 04:42:37 AM
 Huh? Huh? Huh?

el cd esta hecho pija tiene un corte q va desde el centro hasta casi el borde del cd, porq un primo mio sin querer lo quebro, al principio era chiquitito e inclusive me andaba , osea  el cpu me lo leia pero no podia jugar, pero me lo leia pero se fue agrandando no se como! y asi esta hecho mierda lo tengo como recuerdo ya porq al menos q pase un milagro no creo q vuelva a andar.

Translation: "My cd of the Spanish version it's broken, very broken. Only a miracle could make it work again"

Now; in wich post from this topic i have talk about the cd???!! Huh?

The subject is "...manual alll in spanish" and i'm talking just of that! crist...  Tongue

SO Rama: ¿pudiste hacer el escaneo del manual y pasarlo a un .pdf asi todos los que jugamos en español podemos disfrutar y hacer uso de su contenido, aunque no sea muy revelador? Trans: you could make the scans of the spanish manual so all the spanish players can enjoy and make use of his contents, even they are not too revealing?  Wink Cheesy Grin
42  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: dont know how to title this on: July 15, 2009, 01:31:48 AM

I think that the revival of the 9000 of Mikademus has some elements of what u are talking, isn't? The endurance part i think its being covered already by the Conquest of Flak
43  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Avatars for members on: July 15, 2009, 01:26:01 AM

Nice logo Chinnico! what about making some banners for the armies and sprites that the guys are creating (Flak, Grend, Trovertut, etc)  Wink
44  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: hi, this is my game box and manual allll in spanish on: July 15, 2009, 01:18:18 AM
well first we must know if Lordbrapus could make the digitalization or not, and if he needs help doing it. Then yea, we will see whats best to avoid problems or something like that  Undecided
45  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: hi, this is my game box and manual allll in spanish on: July 14, 2009, 01:57:02 AM
 Sad hey Rama, you couldn't make the scans?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9