March 28, 2024, 12:58:42 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: March Tournament 2010 (5k/15) - Undead Armies  (Read 4823 times)
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2010, 10:32:31 AM »

Undead Armies
post your armies here

Ghoul
Ghoul
Ghoul
Mummy
Necromancer

This army win 1 and lost 1 ;] I lost in final against Alavet in a very close battle that ended in 3 mummies attacking 1 necro, basicly Alavet destroyed my necro by teleporting behind mine and attacking what caused my necro to run away, and Alavet never let go so i lost a necro with pretty good spells early on, only managed to cast 2 spells on his ghouls ;]

Vampire
Ghoul
Ghoul
Ghoul
Zombies
Zombies
Skeleton Horsemen
Skeleton Horsemen

And this is my second UD army, it won 2 times and lost once. Won a close battle with Flak in final with this vs his empire army, i had to make some teleporting with my vamp to get my troops to his lines ;] It ended in 5 halbardiers marching against my bloodied vampire.
And i lost with this army to Alavet's empire army in a group phase. 3x flagls treeman elfs and bright mage was too much for them ;]
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 05:20:08 PM »

Wights
Ghoul
Ghoul
Ghoul
Necromancer
Zombies
Zombies
Zombies
Skeleton Warriors
Skeleton Warriors

this army felt very good, especially after reaing some things from your FO tourney which i hadnt participated, like "spam infantry'.

i tried spam infantry, but got owned pretty hard. i think 1 regiment should be changed to wraights, but need money for that.

i lost this army to Flak's w/o chances, but vamire is SOOO good..

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Darkmancer
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 08:07:22 PM »

Ghoul
Ghoul
Ghoul
Skeleton Horsemen
Skeleton Horsemen
Skeleton Warriors
Skeleton Warriors
Zombies
Zombies
A fairly reasonable side.  I lost against Wkurwiony's greenskin road block army, thou that was down to 2 things WK sucessfully manuvering his biguns with banneer of difiance into the back of my skele calvary biguns clipping my skelehorsemen, and me rushing, if i'd been a bit more thoughtful, and careful it should have gone my way.

The other game was against alavets 3x flag + treeman + elves which i don't think any undead or greenskin army could win against without some serious luck, except with maybe crappy hit n run?

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay:
The worst is death, and death will have his day.

[23:04:33] <*Ghabry> The internal design of Darkmancer is just strange
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 12:02:25 AM »

Vampire
Wights
Ghoul
Ghoul
Skeleton Archers
Skeleton Warriors
Skeleton Warriors
Zombies
Zombies

I felt this army was my weakest and yet it served me well, securing several wins, i belive it was only defeated by Wkur in the final, in our closest battle, if my vampire had avoided Morks banner my flanking move on the balista's may have worked. It defeated alavet when meeting his almost identical army my vampire turn the battle in my favor.

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 02:49:00 AM »

this my honey UD armie

X1 wights X3 ghouls X1 necromancer X1 skeleton horsemen (defaince, skabrash and ashur book)

ito maquiesves
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: