March 28, 2024, 10:41:12 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Which are the real Black Grail Knights?  (Read 19649 times)
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2010, 06:23:58 PM »

Bembelimen is the real Black Grail Knight  Wink

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 11:06:50 PM »

i trying to say that black grials are blood dragon, in thevampire counts 7th edition of warhamer, because blood dragon are ex-dead bretonian knights, and the black grial are that too, dead bretonian knights, in this case, the grial knights :S
Blood Dragons? I don't remember those. "Blood Knights" are undead Bretonian knights turned by the Vampire Counts. I guess the Black Grail Knights could 'simply' be resurrected Grail Knights, but that would only make them normal Black Knights, albeit perhaps more powerful ones. I personally think there'd be something more sinister going on to produce the horrendous übergespenstapftungen that are the BGK we all know love and adore.

Alavet, i thought you loved me,  now i see you are cheating me with mika..

Mika , i was going to cheat alavet with you , but i see it is too late.

PS:  maybe a 3some can fix any love triangle problems between us ?

I'm not certain what's going on in this thread anymore, but I'm rather convinced it is not on-topic... O.o Also, I'm fetching a NSFW-tag from the storage.

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 01:39:14 PM »

yes i said wrong.

i should wrote " i trying to say that BLOOD KNIGHTS MAY BE something like black grials, if we put them in a comparative table, they both were GRIAL KNIGHTS but, one was converted by vampire , and the other resurrected, but both  died and then back to life, and both play the role of heavy cavalery of undeads army."

the BG are invented but they are like a projection of the future blood knights that appear later in army book, dont forget that in dark omen, games workshop was present :$ so , well thats all folks

PS: i (L) ya mika

ito maquiesves
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 11:36:43 PM »

Something tells me Lordbrapus is searching for the forbidden love:

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2010, 10:36:40 AM »

Well, as for BGK i think they're from dead bodies of bretonian knigts so its liek something like blood kngits but from other hand the're still bretonian knights even though they possibly drunk from Grail cup but both died and then back to life, so i think blood knights seems to be similar to bretonian knights but one converted by vampire but both from bodies of dead bretonian knights so they kidan similar.
Also keep note that dead bretonian knights could be vamprie counts converted by the black grail knights so you see dark omen jsut invented them, games workshop was present :$ and the horrendous übergespenstapftungen that are the BGK we all know love and adore.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: