March 29, 2024, 04:48:02 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Maybe we should add new regiments.  (Read 10692 times)
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2009, 06:05:51 PM »

Absolutely, we (meaning, the founders [Bem, Ghabs, Olly] and me) do very much not have a monopoly on tournaments. Flak has been doing a great job organising this and the last, and as this boards "official" monthly tournament everything is up for discussion (though we make the final arbitration), but if you wish you're more than welcome to organise a tournament (and of course use this board to announce and manage it!), and then you make the rules Smiley I'll play you ^^

bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2009, 06:26:40 PM »

I second this. (make a cross in the calendar, I have the same opinion as Mika Wink)

We are happy about every Member who have ideas for an own tournament or to improve the monthly one. My plan was to back out of planning tournament and let the community arrange it (I think you noticed, that the most stuff from the last few tournaments wasn't make by me). I can say why: I plan to improve the ranking system to have a regular system between the tournaments and have an alternative for the player who havn't time at the tournaments.

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: