April 18, 2024, 06:02:32 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tournament July 2011  (Read 6731 times)
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2011, 11:54:48 PM »

Date Saturday 30th of July 2011 (5pm GMT 0)
Register Deadline:27th of June
Confirmation Deadline: 28th of June Midnight

Ruleset:

Players
Olly
Jeronimo
OldNinja

Voting:

Available Rulesets:
http://forum.dark-omen.org/rules-and-standards/list-of-all-rulesets-t829.0.html

Ruleset Voting:

(unfortunately Flak can not join us this month, due to Harvest etc and we wish him well)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 11:49:29 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 06:09:47 PM »

I will play.
oldninja
Ghoul

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 06:33:00 PM »

Sign me up, please!
oldninja
Ghoul

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 06:09:26 PM »

Confirm
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 08:07:52 PM »

Thnx and it looks like its just us 3 but there will probably be some other players on gameranger that we can get to join in the fun on Saturday!

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 10:13:18 PM »

sorry i cant join guys, its the busy time of year for us farmers

I hope you have a fun game day and we shall play again soon Cheesy

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 05:19:06 PM »

No worries real life always comes first, Oldninja had a headache as well, so hopefully I will complete my new Mod Fortrss map for next months Tournament, to attract more players.

Smiley  
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 07:02:18 PM by olly » Logged

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 07:44:21 PM »

Hi.. i have noticed duringthe last months the loosing of members and players Sad.. like Wku.. alavet, nitrox warhammer freak olor.. and like 2 or 3 more.. someplayersjust played one toourny and then dissapeared ..ME in my case i have been disapeared but i  dont forget the forum of course, and my to-do works,the thing is that now jeronimo and me have 1 pc to play. not 2 like we used to have, because now the cibers close earlier the Saturdays.. so i let  him play until  we get another way of play 2 in diferent PCs.

Now the funny thing is taht jeronimo and me have see many  "strange dark omen players" in game ranger, is incredible,i mean if all the players we saw, would come tothe forum we would be like 7 8 something in each tournament!  so.. there is no lack of players for this game =) ..they just are spreaded all over the net..  yesterday i saw 2 new-never-seen players and i was O.O why dont they join the forum! Sad

anyway. now i have  busy times  in the real life, doing more than 1 project.. the university.. drawing , painting sculpting .. writting  that takes time of course. so i just wanna say that i may be not the more active user , but i will not abandom you. olly flak and the rest of members that still coming here.. and mikademus  rob Wink that made so usefull works. when jero and i, get another pc i will back to play at least. since then  i willbe watching you ppl.. ^^

saludos!

ito maquiesves
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 08:18:09 PM »

Thnx for all your help over the many years and hope to see u soon.

We will always be here when u get another pc and we got some cool future Mod projects such as modding the campaign flow, modding Enemy AI waypoints and scripts for new single/multiplayer maps etc..

Hasta luego!

Smiley
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 08:55:47 PM by olly » Logged

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 09:20:59 PM »

Smiley  the lustria , my  main project in this game.. so remember that i will not forget anything here.. except to cahnge my avatar XD

ito maquiesves
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 10:07:22 PM »

Yep we will certainly be playing your lizardmen on a Lustria Map in the future.

http://forum.dark-omen.org/2d-sprites/lustria-lizardmen-job-getting-started-t809.0.html

Smiley
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 12:50:04 PM by olly » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: