April 27, 2024, 07:23:28 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tournament August  (Read 32599 times)
DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2009, 08:24:15 PM »

Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

DjLeBomb- sounds like your trying to bring my Honour into question....

However, if I must Defend my Honour, then as I have already explained- myself (Super Moderator) and Ghabry (Admin) were not aware of Bembelimen's (Admin) Change to the Gentlemen's Rules -From only Vampires/Mages to now Include all Units, if they are the last unit left then they must also engage in Hand to Hand.

My evidence is from the next day's chat after the Tournament when i read Alavet's Post...

So now we all know the change of Rules we can ensure this innocent mistake won't happen again.

Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Olly, i have never talk of your "honor" or wathever, please forgive me if i offend you with the post in the psicology, believe me that i'm not angry or nothing similar  Wink

As for the rest of the post that i attached here: what the heck are you talking?Huh?  Huh?
When here or in the chat or i don't know where i had talk about your tactic in the last tourny or something similar?
Or where i have talk about any players tactic in any tourny!!!
I think that i don't even had made an opinion of the Hit and Run question!! except for the elaboration of the Honor Code on the SFR, but thats all and its not a judgment, only an idea for those who want to use it

So, please tell me what is the conection between the post on the psicology topic (again sorry for any offense) and the topic of the tactic in the tourny, and where i enter there!!  Tongue

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2009, 09:31:43 PM »

Having read your post here....

"another thing to Olly and run, maybe next weekend   , bye"

was the reason for my reply....

"DjLeBomb- sounds like your trying to bring my Honour into question"

and again I had to re-explain my innocence from an earlier post etc...
based on the lack of info concerning Rule changes that myself and Ghabry were unaware of.

So I was confused why you would post

and as my post says "I hope it's not becuase you were Angry that I hadn't linked to your Wraith Tests? As your Post sounded very unhappy.....
http://forum.dark-omen.org/troops/5-unknown-psychology-attributes-t512.0.html;msg4130#msg4130
etc...

so hopefully that answers your questions of ...

"As for the rest of the post that i attached here: what the heck are you talking?  
When here or in the chat or i don't know where i had talk about your tactic in the last tourny or something similar?
Or where i have talk about any players tactic in any tourny!!!
I think that i don't even had made an opinion of the Hit and Run question!"

and the answer again being -> here, when you posted....

which also answers your other question...

"So, please tell me what is the conection between the post on the psicology topic (again sorry for any offense) and the topic of the tactic in the tourny, and where i enter there!!"  

as I was puzzled to what your Motivation was to post

and could only assume it was based on your unhappiness of the testing topic.

However, since you explain that it wasn't intended to offend, then fair enough, as my post only contains

"DjLeBomb- sounds like your trying to bring my Honour into question.... I hope it's not becuase you were Angry that I hadn't linked to your Wraith Tests? As your Post sounded very unhappy.....

http://forum.dark-omen.org/troops/5-unknown-psychology-attributes-t512.0.html;msg4130#msg4130

as it also is not intended to offend but simply to fulfill the need to justify my actions in the Tournament, when confronted by

So I think the meanings were lost in translation - See you on the Battlefield soon Comrade

Smiley
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 09:52:59 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2009, 10:08:41 PM »

ah ok, yeah it was like saying " i post here, then in other post and then i have to go becouse i have no more time" but no for any special reason  Smiley

Fine then! cya on the battlefield !  Cool

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
Kypper
Mummy

Bones and bones and bones ripping your flesh !

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2009, 08:15:42 PM »

Oh yeah ! 'Got a new title ! "3. Place Tournament" it's sexy, isn't it ? Tongue
But what is the meaning of the crown ?

See you, space scorpion !
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: