March 28, 2024, 06:34:59 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tournament August  (Read 16351 times)
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2012, 04:16:46 PM »

No your problem of missing d3drm.dll

Download d3drm.dll and Copy this file to "DarkOmen-Directory\PRG_ENG".           

http://en.dark-omen.org/dark-omen-and-windows-vista.html

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
baabroy
3. Place Tournament

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2012, 04:27:27 PM »

nvm i pas then with this

need help later.

so srry for interupting.
and is som1 can help with with skype talk then thx.
Grim549
Master of Tournament

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2012, 04:51:52 PM »

"To participate, you must make 3 Armies, 1 of each Race with the Gold Limit."
"During Tournament you can edit only 1 extra Army to replace the weakest of the 3."

does this mean at after each battle, you keep the same army with the added experiance and fight with what ever money you erned or do you not save after each battle?

also the extra army im guessing you wait and see which one is the worst then replace it in the next round?
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2012, 05:13:14 PM »

we never reuse armies that won last batle and increase their stats, as unfair and make as many armies as u like but have at least 1 of each race to begin with, you cna change them if they dont perform.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012, 06:55:15 PM »

Congratulations to our winner Grim and thanks to all for playing, it was great night

Had some very close good games against Baabroy, his Empire nearly had my greenskins

luckily my own humans were victorious in the 2nd battle

and in the third his Empire fought bravely till the end

and against Haimerej we had some great games

My boar riders attacking his flagellents but i lost

Haimerej used the heart of woe, good ending

and in the third he overwhlemed my troops

Grim played very well but my biguns managed to finish him off

His empire decimated my undead

My Empire sadly lost to his greenskins

Smiley
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 11:57:26 PM by olly » Logged

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 03:47:30 PM »

hi! we could make CONQUEST days, to do that about saving army and making it stronger, or just keep with normal Tourny, i will sign up for this month tournament  Smiley maybe jeronimo too

ito maquiesves
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2012, 05:54:40 PM »

meh I like this game but it neeeeeeeeed to be improved at the troops AI, controls and most importantly, network latency Sad

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2012, 06:17:05 PM »

meh I like this game but it neeeeeeeeed to be improved at the troops AI, controls and most importantly, network latency Sad

I sadly have to agree, especially since you were a top player but maybe retry and test the lag issue, as hopefully Gameranger has improved in the last few years.

We have our monthly Tournament this Saturday if u want to test connection with more players,

http://forum.dark-omen.org/tournaments/tournament-september-t1142.0.html;msg11734;topicseen#msg11734

I'm also going to video the battles using Ghabry's excellent guide ->
http://blog.dark-omen.org/2009/08/17/admin/dark-omen/how-i-create-my-dark-omen-vids/

You should post your improvements of Dark Omen, in Leopotham's remake project.

http://forum.dark-omen.org/general-suggestions/leopotams-unity-3d-dark-omen-possible-remake-project-t1135.0.html

Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: