April 20, 2024, 10:38:44 AM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tournament April 2011  (Read 20302 times)
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2011, 12:58:36 PM »

with quite a few challenges we almost finished the tournament, only the final between me and jeronimo remains

Thanks for the effort guys and to everyone for turning up and i hope we didnt scare zombabaly away, the first tournament is always near impossible

I hope the random maps added some fun to the battles

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 04:13:40 AM »

I enjoyed this tournament, there were some fun battles (specially those my brother played Cheesy).

I'll be connected in next saturday/sunday, so we meet to play the finals Flak.
oldninja
Ghoul

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 12:54:58 PM »

Unfortunately, I could not take part in the tournament  Cry
First, the collapse of Dark Omen, and then - virus attack locked the OS  . Had to reinstall Windows
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 09:44:06 PM »

Great Tournament, thanks to Flak's new alternate Deployment Zone Map Pack, that really breathed new life in Dark Omen Multiplayer.  

Iterlion/LordBrapus - My Trolls beat his Ogres

His Wraith went on the rampage

My Black Grail getting stuck into his Goblins on Axebite with opponents starting either side of the wall which was brilliant.

Flak's Undead disposing of my Greenskins

A Bloody Battle against Flak

Flak's Ice Mage froze alot of my units and led him to victory.

My Black Grail Knights exploding with their Heart of Woe on Jeronimo's Army.

My Orc Biguns fighting against Nitrox

Kislev is now much more playable thnx to Flak's new Deployment Zones, so each player gets some High and Low Terrain. My Greenskins battling against Nitrox.

Good Luck to both Flak and Jeronimo in the Final.

Smiley

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:00:45 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2011, 05:17:14 PM »

I will be ready Jeronimo

Im glad everyone enjoyed the map patch

I will work on merging the map patch into ghabry's map patch and hopefully make a few more alternate maps

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2011, 05:26:43 PM »

i played only 3 battles on new random map, and maps was good, except "road to kislev". too unbalanced i think and lots possible places for bugs.

but its OKish

what i hated, i really hated, is that frigging conenction. i really angry about that stupid DO engine so each other game gets kicked out. also i dont like when Jero and Ramiro play at same PC. it double up tournament time. wtffffff
pls dont do it! its unethitcal for other players imo.. (well i missed 40 minutes of tourney, im unethical too)

all in all i would be very happy if it would be possible to move DO engine to some other platofmr, a least fix that anoying network code..

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2011, 05:34:55 PM »

That was a special saturday: the 2 cybers with DO were closed. Apologizes for the long waiting.

You played well Alavet -> I still remember our fresh battles. Wink
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2011, 10:44:40 PM »

yes alavet, you played well, like when you played spectromancer with jero.. very well PFFFFFFF jo jo jo jo

I liked most of the maps exept road to kislev, axebit pass is nice, you CANT see in wich part of the other side of the the enemy is haha Wink

ito maquiesves
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: