March 29, 2024, 02:43:12 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: An absolute disgrace!!  (Read 4188 times)
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« on: May 31, 2009, 04:36:48 PM »

The last tournament (May) we had 15 player who signed up but 6(!!) player didn't show up!! That is an absolute disgrace and very disrespectful about the other players who appeared. If you have no time playing a tournament, then leave us a quick notice a few days before or don't sign in at all. But just not showing up is not okay.

If this will happen anytime again in the future, we'll stop organizing tournaments! Your choice...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 10:22:58 PM by bembelimen » Logged

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 04:40:37 PM »

I agree with this.
Don't forget that this was a 12 People tournament so we had 3 people in reserve (which are normally more then enough)!
From now I will have an eye on the users that sign up and have only 1-5 posts because there is a higher chance that they will not appear again after sign in.
I would suggest that you have to write one week before the tournament that you are still there.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 04:57:07 PM by Ghabry » Logged

mattimus
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 10:16:42 PM »

Hey there,

I signed up and didnt play, but....

Yesterday was a important work day that I could only do yesterday, and believe me it wasnt fun. 900meters of elevation of hiking through the ugliest bush you have ever looked at. All I kept thinking was how much I wanted to be at home infront of my computer. Sorry I didnt make it, but life throws stuff at you sometimes.

Matt
mattimus
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 10:18:41 PM »

And another thing,

I live in Vancouver, Canada, so playing at the same time of you guys is not always the easiest thing to manage.

I had a army set up and really wanted to particapate, unfortunate,

Matt
Grend
2D Sprite Artist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 10:19:29 PM »

Well I dont think they mind that you werent able, but it would be appreciated if you were able to post in beforehand  Wink

On vacation
mattimus
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 02:57:15 AM »

fair enough
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: