Question: Where are you from what country and what continent
Europe & Russia
Asia & Australia
Africa & Middle East
North America
South America

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Which Country (/Continent) has most members  (Read 30684 times)
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 05:02:19 PM »

* Mikademus and Kuja dons our Carolingan uniforms and storm Flak

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 06:29:45 PM »

* Mikademus and Kuja dons our Carolingan uniforms and storm Flak

I dont think you realize that your about to attempt to storm a Royal Danish Husar do ya Wink

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2009, 10:51:22 PM »

¡Argentina!

Land of superb soccer  Cool, delicious meat (cows and womens, em i hope the cows don't get angry for the comparison  Grin), refined wines  Tongue and incomparable corruption of all kinds Embarrassed!!

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
Kyjja
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 03:03:04 PM »

France.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 08:56:25 PM »

¡Argentina!

Land of superb soccer  Cool, delicious meat (cows and womens, em i hope the cows don't get angry for the comparison  Grin), refined wines  Tongue and incomparable corruption of all kinds Embarrassed!!

dont forget your great granddad San Martin from who you learned to command so well Wink

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2009, 10:36:09 PM »

dont forget your great granddad San Martin from who you learned to command so well Wink

My god! someone who knows about General San Martin  Shocked! well, to read this it makes me just happy  Smiley as furious  Angry had made me listen G.W. Bush Jr. invoke the name of the Great Liberator, to justify and compare his Oils Wars  Lips Sealed.

I have a lot to talk about SM but my english its not good enough to resume my words  Embarrassed, only to say that here he is almost a saint, he is The Father of our Nation, but he is too high and we are too low, maybe when we start to see him mor like a common man, we could take all his life lessons and virtues to start being better persons  :'(.
But its dificult, he was a Mission Man, he had a totaly clear vision of his objectives, and had an inmense amount of energy and perseverance, and moral values, and cultural and military education and experience (at 13 years old he was fighting against the Napoleon forces in Africa under the Spanish Crown). Only with this attributes he could went trough all the internal battles for the money in our nation, go cross one of the more dangerous sites of the world with some loyal soldiers and start making war to an Empire, to free the people and gave them the chance to start they true history. And to find at the end, after winning the glory and the gratitude of all a Continent, that he couldn't return to his country, because he was named traitor and desertor. He had to come back hidden to search his daughter and exile in France, to die there almost like a criminal. Only years later his true history was revaled to the people, and his rest returned to his homeland. Thats the way we have always treat our heroes, thats our history.

Forgive me if i can't give back your gest, but i'm lack of information about Denmark, yes i can search in wiki to say something but thats not the idea i think, anyway i will do it right now  Wink

oh by the way, this is the wiki article about him, short (very) and with some mistakes, as usual with wiki (except our Wik of course  Wink!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_de_San_Mart%C3%ADn

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2009, 10:58:55 PM »

nevermind about that Ignacio, i love history and read as much as i can, i have recently found a new interest in the american native history and independence, i most he honest that i know more about Simon Bolivar
but anyway both men who earned to end their days better than they did for how much they achieved.

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2009, 09:33:32 AM »

RU there

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
joeymofo
Giant Spider

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2009, 01:37:48 PM »

hi all. i think this is my first post here, not sure if i posted before.
I'm fairly new to the game and to this site, but looking forward to become a DO master, my mate recently got me into it as he was proud to own the only warhammer game to keep tabletop rules. thats what intrigued me, and i hate base building in RTS games!

I'm joey and from north yorkshire , england.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2009, 01:41:21 PM »

Welcome! 

A great time to Join the Community,

New Mods, Maps, Sprites, Monthly Tournaments!

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
warhammerfreak
Greatsword

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2009, 10:24:13 PM »

Hi all,
I'm Wout Geboers from Belgium. To be more particular, I'm from Balen. You might know the place because thats where Tom Boonen is from.
Anyways, I love to play warhammer and of course Dark Omen

"Did you know that there are those days that  even my lucky underpants with spacerockets won't help." "Then u did everything that was in your power ."
DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2009, 02:48:27 AM »

Ah Belgium, what a beautiful country, and Bruxelles, a marvel of our times  Cool , sadly is a bit difficult to find information about Balen  Sad ! Anyway, welcome Wout, hope we have fun on the battlefield someday.

Cholio
Ogre

Human Emperor

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2009, 02:37:50 PM »

Gavle, Sweden Smiley

"There is no innocence, only degrees of guilt."

All hail the inquisition. Wink
tovertrut
Mummy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2009, 04:47:54 PM »

i am jelle from belgium,province antwerp im realy liking the communtiy here especialy the activity of the community before i found u people i never would have dreamed to play dark omen online games every day
Kypper
Mummy

Bones and bones and bones ripping your flesh !

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2009, 10:01:14 PM »

Belgium. Great.

The French&Co Invasion has begun. Grin

See you, space scorpion !
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: