March 29, 2024, 09:16:04 AM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Warhammer Dark Omen Rus  (Read 24245 times)
Igor Kool
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2010, 10:44:16 AM »

These are wonderfull news Olly! so does that mean each map will have it's own unique music? Because then, we can put certain music for the undead battles (horror with evil choir, like eerie 3 Wink) and for orks some drum song.

But what about deployment music? I am asking this only because I loved eerie 3 and would love to hear it durning deployment. Also, maybe we can test it in game if you don't mind? Will be quicker I think that way Smiley

olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2010, 01:14:24 PM »

Yes every Map can now have its own new Deployment and new Background Music, as we can easily create new .FSM script files to call any new .SAD audio music Files. I have cut the Choir intro from Eeerie3 and coverted it into a new .SAD file for the Deployment phase.

When I finish documenting this on our wiki and create a new Audio section under Tools for you and others to easy follow, then we can decide which new audio to assign to exisiting maps and one day they can be released in an updated Map Pack or combined into a Mod release (new races will have new voices and Deployment and Background music on new maps and scenary -> is our ultimate goal!)

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Igor Kool
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 01:19:04 PM »

HOLY!!!

We are getting closer to the dream game....OOOOOO I am soo excited! ^^ Thank you Olly for doing all this research!
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2010, 01:39:32 PM »

Team work at its Finest!

Thank you for getting the new remixed Dark Omen music and thank Rob for his Audio convertor and Mikademus for his advice/knowledge.

It was always on our Modders' To Do List ... but great to have made such progress and found a Solution.

As i always say.. " Dark Omen just gets better and better"

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 09:13:28 PM »

Indeed, it feels like we're getting there! Smiley Olly, you're a good, good man! And I appreciate very much that you put my patchwork knowledge of the Dark Omen data formats to good use!  Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: