March 28, 2024, 12:32:47 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The most disgusting food ever?  (Read 8401 times)
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2009, 01:04:56 PM »

Ok, I think I might just have found the most disgusting food I've ever had the misfortune to hear about: Casu Marzu, a Sardinian cheese containing thousands of live maggots... O.o

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Casu+Marzu&sourceid=firefox&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=AXSNSeCYNdKf_gb7pYm4DA&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=8&ct=title# (in German)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 06:20:04 PM »

yeah thats illegal i denmark due to health risk's hehe

but if your Sardinian the bon appetite  Wink

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
armoured-lemming
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 06:17:59 AM »

bloody hell... hehe and i though my chicken, beetroot, gerkin, pickle, tomatoe sause, brown sause, bbq sause, chiili sause sandwiches where of poor taste... *cringed*

'its cheap, cowardly, and boardline rule breaking... but i like it!'
Chinnico
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 11:32:45 AM »

ROTFL! I know that cheese very well, since I sometime spend summer holidays in Sardinia. I admint I won't eat it, 'cause of the maggots. Pecorino cheese is anyway delicious.
DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 11:09:35 PM »

OMG!! i resist only 38 sec of the video  Lips Sealed, hahah

"Because the larvae in the cheese can launch themselves for distances up to 15 centimetres (6 in) when disturbed,[1][8] diners hold their hands above the sandwich to prevent the maggots from leaping into their eyesHuh? Huh? Huh?  C'mon guys, only to test a cheese??!!

Anyway, i guess everyone its familiar with the Roquefort cheese, or Blue Cheese as is called after a legal dispute. Well that delicious cheese, also made with sheep milk, was ,in a not so distance past, made from a very similar way, in fact some older men here, remember " the times when the Roquefort camed with the little maggots, oh they where yummy!", haha

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »

how about this

I saw a program about Cambodia, a village where they where trading Tarantula's, 4000 of them in a basket and people grabbing handfuls at the into bags, live btw but with out fangs, then they fried them on a wok and crunched away

yummy lol

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2009, 09:41:15 PM »

Oh unholy shit, that's nasty! Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: