March 28, 2024, 10:53:36 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the future of the avatars for members (?)  (Read 5096 times)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« on: July 20, 2010, 12:49:31 AM »

Hi there! my name is ramiro, iam not new in the comunity so i will tell you what happened...

i was boring sitting at Burger King after eating 1 cheese burger and drinking pepsi.. and.. i had my bag at my side, so i draw out my black pen and my notebook (the book with paper ) and start drawing things.. until i have the idea of draw all members and make personalized avatars jaja, like of course, no one told me what to do, i started doing one sample... the choosen was Wkurwiorny!! yes! the thing is that i was tired because i got up vety early in the morning so the drawing is not that GOOD,, maybe i will make it better but here it is :

Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed so the thing is that i want that you ppl tell me what would you like to be , (race and equipment) so i draw you and then you use it like avatar or something...

ito maquiesves
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 06:21:45 AM »

...i had my bag at my side, so i draw out my black pen

stopped read there.

checked for the image.

continiued to read.

haha, so you're going to make "hero" concept campaing? i stated some images  there ;-) http://forum.dark-omen.org/rules-and-standards/hero-ruleset-you-will-be-impressed-t772.0.html

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 11:06:39 AM »

ahha alavet so i will draw you like 4) alavet - barbarian with huge axe. he has one dog near him (dog is black). really wild but almost no armour. unbreakable
 you will look like wikurwiorny, you live in similar parts of the world.. when i have at least5 or 6 i may do a campign with drawings or little soldiers or with dark omen maybe i do a campaign but first of all YOU WILL HAVE TO USE MY DRAWING AS AVATAR MUAHAHAH.. i will paint them Cheesy

ito maquiesves
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 11:28:09 AM »

wikurwiorny ? hm i see you guys got real problem with my nick so maybe just call me "Chrzaszcz ze szczebrzeszyna" instead
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 11:54:58 AM »

m.. my  my name is just..."Ramiro" Sad

ito maquiesves
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 12:23:09 PM »

hehe i never understood and even never tried to remember your nick Wkurwiony  Smiley i usually use "wk"

at least you may pretend your nickname is original :-)

p.s. ramiro, i just reread my toruney ruleset and found several imbalances like too mighty swords, 20 peasants (need 8 max) and so on, but anyway i believe you wouldn't have taken my balance

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 01:41:26 PM »

the thing is that i dont know exactly  what will i do, if a adventure with plasticine http://tania3.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/plastilina.jpg , or real good miniatures like this one i made but that is very big (20 cm tall) , or a campaign or multiplayer mod in wich we use ower selves, and have some men to buy  and figh against others characters (others players), but saving the games and all that stuff with a virtual world , something like flaks campaign Shocked but with heroes .. but like there is not multiplayer for 8 players like in soulstorm i n wich players togheter can fight enemy AI,, i tihnk i will make the history on my own, like a TTRPG

ito maquiesves
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 08:44:04 PM »

look i made another drawing, this is better Cheesy but it is not for avatars Tongue it is for my TT game!! Cheesy:D the artwork, you know

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ito maquiesves
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: