April 18, 2024, 09:53:40 AM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stronghold Crusader  (Read 16199 times)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2009, 11:42:24 PM »

[Jeronimo] I agree with you Ghabry about 20 minutes of peace and speed game at 50.

Cows as weapon means. Of course you will make leather armor and get cheese, but the option appoints to throwing cows which mean plagues and easy kill of mass units.

Dogs? I think this is not an imba element. Dont know why can be disabled (being expensive 10 wood 100 gold) I prefer to build a arrows hut anyway.

Resistent walls: means you will need siege weapong to take them down. Normal Soldiers cant hurt walls. I vote for this option because allows to use "stairs man" which arent currently used in matches and makes the take of a fortress more realistic.

What do you think? 3 options allowed? My opinion is YES to the 3 since are part of the game. Resistent walls will give chances to Tunnelers & Stairs Man to take part of sieges. (they arent used when playing without resistent walls)

ito maquiesves
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 01:17:23 AM »

I know what everything means except Strong Walls.

I have nothing against Cows or Dogs as a tactical element but I will not use them ^^.

I use Artillery most of the time to attack the enemy castle so it shouldn't make a huge difference for me (except that I can't increase the hole in the wall anymore)

I never understood how to control tunnelers, they always dig in the wrong direction.....
And stairs man are stupid too. Just use some machines to destroy the walls Smiley.

Grend
2D Sprite Artist

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 07:21:21 AM »

this game looks fun, I might look into it

On vacation
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 07:17:44 PM »

[Jeronimo] Great! If more people interests, we will able to create a mini tournament of 8 players.

ito maquiesves
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 01:48:44 AM »

I recommend to explore this game. Seriously.
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2010, 12:10:06 PM »

if yoy ever could provide some usefull links of communities with download section ;-) it would be fun. i know it possibly could be searched in 2 google clicks but im lazy.

never played this game

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2010, 01:00:59 PM »

haha, your laziness goes too far Alav.

How can you get up from bed every morning? Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: