April 16, 2024, 05:44:28 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Old Army Books for Orcs  (Read 3855 times)
jext
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2010, 10:36:19 PM »

Hi,
does someone know where I could buy an old Army Book for Orcs. I am mainly interested in background, art and some speech to annoy my enemies in the Warhammer Invasion Living Card Game.
Cheers
jext
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 11:18:53 PM »

ebay? :S

ito maquiesves
jext
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 10:53:41 PM »

I have only found 5/6/7 edition on ebay. I would like to have the real old stuff. Smiley
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 11:08:13 PM »

maybe download e-books from torrents you should find 4th edition there or even 3rd
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 10:52:32 PM »

Hi Jext,

please check all of my Warhammer Rulebooks and I can provide any info u may need. Eventually i will be adding the Rulebook Troops descriptions and Pictures to our Army lists.

http://forum.dark-omen.org/tavern/warhammer-table-top-rule-books-on-ebay-t367.0.html

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
jext
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 12:51:11 AM »

Thank you, but I am mainly interested to have some shiny book in my ahnds and read and and dont need any special information. Do you have perhaps a double in one old orc or empire book you would trade/sell?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: