April 25, 2024, 06:31:58 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: new game: Spectromancer  (Read 2486 times)
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2010, 12:33:47 PM »

hello friends i invite you for the one of very interesting strategic game - turn based card one, but unlike MTG you alwasy get random deck.
avg battle could usually last not more than 15 minutes making its very good when you have lack of time but dont know what to do.
that game have something similar to chess but not so much complex (or better say complex in other aspects). similarity is in fact than in order for a solid win you need to plan 2-3 turns ahead.

i have recommendation from Jeronimo - he played this game a lot already.

you can download free demo here, and there is free  internet battles, but only with one "free" class (out of 6 possible classes). there is no other downsides to play that class, its absolutely similar (balanced) as any other classes. just you cant use cards of other classes and sometimes its sad.

msg me if you want further info ( im not anyhow affilated with developers, the game just awesome by itself Smiley)

www.spectromancer.com

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 03:14:04 AM »

Spectromancer is an interesting card game. Its easy to learn, but difficult to master.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: