April 19, 2024, 10:09:18 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My Tribute To BloodBowl!  (Read 3350 times)
armoured-lemming
Orc Boy

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2009, 02:33:13 AM »

bloodbowl's game has only resently been released here in the UK, i was there at the store and brought it on release day, soon as i got home i was on that game for ages, loved it! though im not that good at it... yet...

anyways, i loved the game so much i actually drew somthing for it! a little tribute to bloodbowl! enjoy!
http://armoured-lemming.deviantart.com/art/Blood-Bowl-Tribute-137936808
while your there, you can, if you have the urge too, take a look at my other works, i do plan on doing warhammer related things at some point too...
A-L

'its cheap, cowardly, and boardline rule breaking... but i like it!'
warhammerfreak
Greatsword

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 04:11:21 PM »

I heard that the game sucked big time, though they didn't state why.

"Did you know that there are those days that  even my lucky underpants with spacerockets won't help." "Then u did everything that was in your power ."
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 04:50:49 PM »

I have it for PSP, and it is the same as for PC. The game is a very faithful rendering of the TT BloodBowl. Unfortunately, at least as they've done it, the transition wasn't very entertaining. It is slow to play, and the game interface is non-intuitive. Still worth playing once you get past the initial threshold.

dutchy
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 11:29:53 PM »

BB is a very frustrating game,but i love it.i think it is as addictive as it is annoying,been queit a few times where i have thrown my mouse due to this game.its like chess/backgamon with warhammer troops playing american football.it is a slow game but it rounds my favorite games out nicely.BB for slow gaming Battlemarch for  controling masive fantasy armys and call of duty5 for fast killing action.when my wife leaves me i have no excuse Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: