March 28, 2024, 02:54:50 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My new armourrr and a fast guide :o  (Read 11629 times)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« on: January 14, 2011, 04:28:04 PM »

HI folks XD i have made a new armour and i wanna show you it, because you deserve it!! and the guide of how i made it.

I dont know if all the words are properly translated , but here we go!

well the basics are:

hard paper of 2 milimetres.
packing tape
sissors? to cut :s
and a cutter haha i dont know the name but ok, it is to cut the hardpaper properly, in the curves and all that zones that you cant cutt with the sissor (the sissors is to cut the tape Tongue)

well and fiber glass kit (the resin with the acelerator, descartable brush, and the fiber glass tissue)

ok ok first, we will make the plates of the armour according ower dessign with the hard paper.

then we cover with the tape (just the top side, no the inside)

then we add the curves and hold that curve with a piece of tape.

then ,  after having all pieces taped, we preparer the material, the sissor and the fiber glass and cut patches with the design of the hardpapaer plate.

and here we are! you cut the amount of patches for each plate the times you want, the more, the harder plate you will have.

and then you make the mix (poliester resin with the acelerator) and cover all the plate (the side with the tape) and then put the fiber glass patch and then again you put resin, like a sandwich ok? resin, fiber, resin Cheesy

and then when you finish, and the resin is solid, you quite the hard paper and you have the plates Cheesy:D:D but we have NOT finished here

After having all pieces ready, we NEED to soft the margins? the plates limits ? with sandpaper and make it so so soft has the baby skin.

then you have to prepare the materials of second part

Rivets and washers of the same diametre , beware, the rivets have to be the ones taht you have to hit with a hammer, not the ones that are used with a automatic pistoll.
And the tape used in the bags, i dont know the english name but here is a pic

http://www.pescaenkayak.com/foro/uploads/images/eduardo/3z6_materiales.jpg

So th en with the drill you make the perforations in the places where it should be done and then put the rivet with one washer in each side [ rivets+washer+bagtape+fibreglass plate+washers]

Here all what i was saying :

And finaly paint with dark black spray or your favourite colour!!!

ito maquiesves
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 11:30:14 AM »

man that looks tasty. i just wonder why u need such a big napkin?

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 12:16:40 PM »

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 05:52:04 PM »

Man because i fight other people in 1vs1 combat, assholeeeee i need armours (for both) :O will you come argentina? i wanna fight with you, honey.-

ito maquiesves
Christophbs
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 06:32:19 PM »

That's pretty awesome.  Cheesy  You should paint it.
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 11:21:59 AM »

well i actually fought quite a lot. i used to have big 2 handed sword by the end of my career, and previously i had tower shield + short sword. everything wood.

but i i very lazy person and my handskills suck so the only thing i did at least partly as myself was that 2handed sword.

i liked that tower shield a lot, it covers pretty much 80% of body, despite its being rather heavy.

though im not superior warrior and i know like 1-2 standard "figures" how to work with sword, but nothing more. well i didnt tried to much improve anyway cause lots of my opponents had dural or textolite weapons, which is,, well, not much humanistic anyway Wink

but the most funny thing that if you experienced warrior you have a psychological edge and can "charge" enemy and it works perfectly, especially with "weak moral" guys. really LS check. (well i guess its not very pacific view when guy with 2 handed sword charges on you, but still)

and nice thing if you experienced you can manage battle a little and send troops here and some here, etc (i wasn't such a guy but i've seen several examples of "commanders"; that helps)

we mainly fought with 2 groups ~10 vs 10 or les usually. with 1 hp, which applied if you received any hit higher knee or elbow. if you being hit to the head, then that guy stated as "dead", i.e.  all hits to head were prohibited.

so it was not wild fight and i dont consider it as any good battle experience. maybe as peasant training or something!

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 06:55:39 PM »

oh! that is great, here we make that "training" battles without armour  , and then with the armours we make the 1v1 or 2v2 (until we get a bigger group) battles Cheesy Shocked

Cumm argentina Alavet, you will not be dissapointed Shocked

ito maquiesves
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 08:17:34 PM »

are we talking latex swords or cold steel?  Cool

I have been an Orc in live RPG when i was younger with a round shield and a 6 foot spear, it was fun, still have the shield and i got a longsword in Poland last year  Grin
My only armor was a leather vest with fur inside

I would say Alavet is right in the estimate that confidence and experience can decide many fights before they have started

I always preferred Airsoft (replica guns shooting plastic balls) and mainly in my dads forest, still got a Desert Eagle and my super cool classic AK-47  Grin

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 08:59:02 PM »

yeaa flak i like airsoft but i havent played it yet Sad it is a lots of times better than paintball, i really like suffering in battles with guns or sticks , spears .

here a airsoft pistol, cost 600 700 pesos , it is like 200 dollars, i think it is cheap Shocked

and yes, the experiencie and training ALWAYS have been a victory factor + team moral. believme , jeronimo and me have read in wikipedia about several battles or skirmishes that were won by the side with a lot less troops , and all because  the moral and fear factor.

ito maquiesves
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 09:55:41 PM »

hehe yeah painball is fun but the guns look like toys

I think the Desert Eagle was 200$ and the AK-47 was 400$ but this was 10 years ago when i got them so what the price is now im not sure

I beat a guy once who really should have beaten me but he got scared and didnt counter my attacks very well and lost.

The weapons where foam and latex. I was armed with a 2 handed sword (2 meters long), he was armed with a short axe and a round shield, normally its hard to win with 2 handed over a shield but when i charged roaring like the Orc i was Wink he got spooked and was too spooked to attack me so after a few swings i got a head slash in and fight was won.

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

Grend
2D Sprite Artist

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011, 10:17:24 AM »

hehe yeah painball is fun but the guns look like toys
Hint: It`s because they are toys.

On vacation
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2011, 02:19:06 AM »

lol yes  , like in airsoft  markers, they are toys but looks real,  painball   could look better :/

ito maquiesves
Christophbs
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2011, 04:56:47 AM »

Not sure if I would call a paintball gun a toy.  Wink

Having said that they are more awkward to use than a "real" gun.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2011, 02:04:34 PM »

Not sure if I would call a paintball gun a toy.  Wink

Having said that they are more awkward to use than a "real" gun.

my point exactly

tho i will admit that while a paint ball gun has no sights, using sights on an airsoft gun is by no mean accurate, both types are more accurate if you know how off-target to aim to get a hit, but then why else would you need 600 rd magazines Wink
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 10:24:23 PM by Flak » Logged

oldninja
Ghoul

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2011, 10:08:23 PM »

a pain ball gun
Shocked lol  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: