March 28, 2024, 02:12:03 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My Kickstarter campaign  (Read 13167 times)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« on: August 11, 2014, 10:21:02 PM »

Hi guys, this is the reason i have disspeared: building my future  Smiley

I am developing my own  miniatures and wargames "brand", Menhir Games, and for that, i have being reading writting, drawing/sketching, and sculpting A LOT, being active in the hobby comunities etc etc, a hell of work, but nice.
 in the last months this year i was preparing a KS campaign until i was able to actually launching one, and here i am, after promoting it in many sites it started today:

Its goal is to get money for the production of the first 4 fantasy heroes/characters in 28mm scale.. with 8 more heroes stretch goals to unlock Smiley

Who knows if in the future a "dark omen" based in menhir games fantasy world is released? haha

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nickryan/28mm-fantasy-champions-from-around-the-ancient-wor

THANKS guys (btw i played pretty good battles last week against jeronimo wioth Fair Omen, old times back to my mind)

ito maquiesves
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 11:52:57 PM »

Extremely professional, well done! Itzam is my favourite.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
DMPumuki
Giant Spider

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 11:00:47 PM »

Good luck with it!

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 04:15:22 AM »

Just wanted to say that the campaign ended extremly well, with 6k reached and 7 miniatures unlocked, i feel super happy.

From here to a couple of years we will be talking about the Menhhir Games dark omen version Wink Wink Wink

Cheesy

ito maquiesves
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 07:02:49 PM »

Congratulations!

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: