March 29, 2024, 12:34:41 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: hi, this is my game box and manual allll in spanish  (Read 10349 times)
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2009, 10:31:21 PM »

Cool

http://forum.dark-omen.org/tavern/new-dark-omen-game-beta-pictures-t278.0.html

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2009, 12:51:08 AM »

On the lower part of the image appears the  name of the Distribuitor of the game in our country  Shocked, so i wrote the phone and called to ask them the freak question: Hey, i call you regarding a game that you sold 10 years ago and i want to know: if the game was in Spanish, and if you have a copy to sell me   Lips Sealed .
Surprisingly, the gentle voice of a girl  Kiss told me in very gentle way, that yes she have a record of this game on the database  Smiley , that yes the game was in spanish  Cheesy , and that no they not have not even a back up or "archive" file of it  Sad. I thank her for not laughing at my request and return to my work, desolate  Cry. Anyway at least i have to try.

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2009, 03:31:09 AM »

ohhh yes, was thinking in that, to call, but you won me, it is pity because i was going to ask the man who bringed the game to my house cause he is  a game seller, and he gave the english version to my cousin. he is called marcelo dudeico and works in buenos aires, but he is origin from Maipu , a town 60km from dolores, my city, maybe i, and you can try to contact him. you maybe because you are from buenos aires , and me because  my cousin fathers are friends of marcelo fathers , not friend but they are "conocidos" dont know the translation ahah. well it will take a while :S.

ito maquiesves
Crusoe
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2009, 01:58:48 AM »

escanealo compadre porfaaaaa!!!  peazo de material que tienes wn, esa webada es una reliquia !!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: