March 28, 2024, 07:31:07 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 14514 times)
dutchy
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2009, 11:21:58 PM »

lol wasnt intending on mentioning any1's name.especially mine as i have been abusing them for stuffing this game up for the last 2 years on the markofchaos website(b4 they shut it).its awesome you guys are willing to help if we can acheive the impossible and get the source code.it has given me some motivation. Grin
dutchy
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 07:52:04 AM »

sorry and thanks Embarrassed
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 08:25:24 AM by dutchy » Logged
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 12:40:25 PM »

No Worries,

I own both games and would certainly love to see further Development of MOC -if possible

A Noble Cause Indeed!

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2009, 03:29:59 PM »

hi, hello i only have 256 mb ram but a 6200nvidia and my monitor turns black when i run marl of chaos hahahaha jesus.. i can play soulstrom  as super 3d game as maximun in my pc.
i just want to wait until the "unnombrable" mika hah finish his engine and we will love him and adore him. well good luck with that, i was thinking that if you get the source code and work with it, and forget DO i wont be usable anymore Sad cause i work in sprites Tongue, anyway i will finish them hehehe . welcome and good bye

ito maquiesves
tovertrut
Mummy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 04:32:47 AM »

yes lordbraprus,this is one of the worst and weirdest things about mark of chaos,the requirments are crazy high,and even me whos pc far exceeds them(i can play most off the new games that came out last few years,such as aion,warhammer online,...)can barely run this game smoothly

nobody has ever been able to answer me why this is,but i know i hate it :p
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2009, 09:47:07 PM »

i just want to wait until the "unnombrable" mika hah finish his engine and we will love him and adore him. well good luck with that, i was thinking that if you get the source code and work with it, and forget DO i wont be usable anymore Sad cause i work in sprites Tongue, anyway i will finish them hehehe . welcome and good bye

It would be nice to be loved and adored, but seriously, I do work on this because I love the game format and feel some kind of ownership and responsibility to RTT games since I did invent the term Smiley I only wish I could spend more time on developing it...

warhammerfreak
Greatsword

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2009, 10:56:10 PM »

I would like to meet you on the battlefield someday.

"Did you know that there are those days that  even my lucky underpants with spacerockets won't help." "Then u did everything that was in your power ."
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 08:44:37 PM »

Assuming you were addressing me, I'm sorry to say I would be a disappointment to you on the field. I'm actually a relatively inexperienced DO multiplayer. Sad

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: