March 29, 2024, 09:39:51 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DiE ToTEn HOseN!  (Read 3206 times)
DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2009, 12:38:06 AM »

Hey! i was listening a radio show the other day and Campino appear to make a great announcement, they are going to return to Argentina and make some shows to launch a new album (a compilation of the last two that has not been edited in Southamerica) and a new version of ULTRAVIOLENTO, a song of an Argentinian band, Los Violadores, that are, or where because some are dead, friend of Los Hosen, as we like to call them  Cool

We have made a great relation with the Hosen, and we are really exciting with his new shows! Here in Argentina we have a long punk-rock history that extend far beyond the end of the '60s, and reach the end of the '50s with the help of bands from Peru, on those times the punk was called Garage. The big part of the public here knew about DTH back in the 1996 when they came with IGgY PoP and Eddie Vedder (he don't sing or play just came because he was a big friend of Joey as we all know) to make the last show on the Ramones history in front of around 40,000 madmen.Yes, i know, after that they where invited to the LollaPaloza so that was his last great show.
Well
I guess there must be another DTH fan in this community! Cheesy

here some vids and words, that show a little of our friendship with Los Hosen

"What do you remember from your shows in Argentina with the Argies?

Argentina is one of our favourite countries to play. People are very well informed about their favourite bands and during the shows they are really going for it. Out of 8 shows in Buenos Aires for example at least 7 were absolutely unforgettable. The Argies are my favourite band from Argentina. There are a lot of very good bands over there. You will probably know some of them in Spain, but unfortunately no one takes any notice of them in Germany.

Source: http://dreamers.com/peterpunk/ent-dietoten-ing.html

and another

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 05:06:54 PM »

Hehe, yeah really cool Band.

My favorite song (unplugged):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEsNp_4mRPkpowered by Aeva

and here in a concert:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB-KlLjeqxApowered by Aeva

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 02:54:28 AM »

Great song indeed!, i have never heard the unppluged version, nice.

Here is another link to the second vid (i try to edit the first post because it dont work, but it seems its not possible)

Yes the vid don't have a high quality but catch the punk spirit, small place, bad sound, lots of punchs, kicks and splits, Lets go Ho!  Tongue

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
Kuja
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 12:19:27 AM »

They're quite good. I like the guitars/Vocalist.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: