March 28, 2024, 05:13:30 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Avatars for members  (Read 21254 times)
CidHalsey
Campaign Creator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2010, 12:17:33 AM »

I think I'll wait for the votes to filter in before picking some form of Avatar... Just to be on the safe side. It's not much odds to me. I would of probably gone with a Vampire Countess or Morgan if I'd thought about it the beginning, purely because on the tabletop I either lead an undead Army of three vampricial (spelling?) sisters, or my merry Dogs of War Mercenary band. (Although, alas, the DOW rules are outdated enough to make them next to unplayable. Still the vampires have a very healthy win/loss record. (Four attacks, hitting on threes, always stiking first at strength seven, gaining an additional attack with every successful wound caused, if I remember my vampire rules correctly. She could take out a charging dinosaur without breaking a sweat...)
Ahem. Enough sidetracking from me. Do continue.
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2010, 12:30:13 AM »

and for mikademus:
[image]
because of his misterius appearence, peculiar parson and hand-like-face face?
Translation, anyone? Also, I have a hat similar to that which I never ever use. O.o

or....
[image]
because he is a fat person that always sits and eat when he is watching something entretainment and he has a high place in the community (like the ingame governor of bogehanfen)
Hey! I'll have you know that I am slim and trim and prettier than a bouquet of highly masculine lilacs! But I do sit and eat a lot, and generally watching something when doing so, that's true...

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2010, 12:52:43 AM »

well.. let ME tell you that i am pretier than you. and at this moment i have 451 post, you have 453, well that is pointless Tongue
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 12:58:46 AM by lordbraprus » Logged

ito maquiesves
Darkmancer
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2010, 03:30:33 AM »

I was sure that i'd seen lordbraprus 's picture before...

Then i realised!
- picture of Lordbraprus

- picture of NightGoblin

Grin

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay:
The worst is death, and death will have his day.

[23:04:33] <*Ghabry> The internal design of Darkmancer is just strange
CidHalsey
Campaign Creator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2010, 03:37:07 AM »

Oh wow... I approve of your keen eyesight. That is a remarkable resemblence. Just look at the smile, and those eyes...
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2010, 06:06:22 AM »

hey Ramiro i love your choice for Mika; hovewer you Cid Choice disaspoint me. Its muc hbetter fits Gharby.

but what about yourself? Will you change avatar?

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 06:31:15 AM »

no , you faggot listen my avatar is the best because iam a real warriorrrr you are a secretary, why didnt you  say anything about the pick i choiced for you? did i touch your feelings'¿? aaahhahahaaaaaa piggg

ito maquiesves
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2010, 06:41:02 AM »

well man im not a secretary. maybe you're little confused with my decription of job i told you that i making reports (how could you?) but my position is "inventory planner", not secretary Smiley

i like your variant, but its kinda boring (even though its soemthing unique, cause it seems like one female). i think we need reserve it for soem lady, if one will come to play DO ever.

so keep trying sir!

p.s. look at my avatar. he will come to you at nightmares, and i bet you will be scared!

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2010, 06:45:06 AM »

i will fuc k it :O slowly, with my stick.

ito maquiesves
olor
Night Goblin Archer

The one who can say - Hi Im back again.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2010, 12:57:57 PM »

olor:

I would like to use some orc rather Tongue
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2010, 01:40:46 PM »

I was sure that i'd seen lordbraprus 's picture before...

Then i realised!

yup Darkmancer is right i just realised myself

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2010, 04:04:23 PM »

hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahah that is so weirdddd , that is the weirdest and bizarre thing i have eve seen hahahhahah what will mikademus think about me if he see that hahhahahhahhah lolllllllllllllllllllllaasoooo

ito maquiesves
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2010, 06:06:13 PM »

Best avatar ever. My bro is an elite Night Goblin Warrior.
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2010, 08:09:11 PM »

Epic. If I should ever make a huger Dark Omen Mod Campaign I will give one of the heroes this picture Wink.

DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2010, 03:47:59 AM »

Cool Superb. Who was the autor? Wkurwiony? by the way and just for curiosity Wkurwiony means something or is just like MXYZPTLK?

to be honest your avatar looks pretty shitty, lol (pls dont be mad for me). gringer breaded man in gay costume, oh  lol Cheesy

i think this is one of the worst avatar ever...

and almost in a row...

well you seem to be rather pedantic, i.e. using structurized and difficuilt constructed sentences so it seems to be little, hm.. let,s say... "elfish"... Cheesy

Mwahahaha! Grin mymy, Alavet, you are still the same that i saw the last time i was here: creative and entusiastic colaborator  Cool, hard opponent  Angry, with a compulsion to post  Lips Sealed, and suddenly incomprehensible aggressive  Huh?; so be sure that the avatar of the flagi with his freaky eyes, the blood on the face and the rabid general looking, really suits you!  Wink

Well i like very much the look of Luther, that if i'm not wrong it's the archetypical costume of the medieval wizards (it comes to my mind the Merlin of Excalibur, and some others) so in conclusion the only one that i think avoid being pink is the homeless of Gandalf! The Grey i mean, The White one  Kiss ,riding that hypergay white horse is as gay as Sir Ian Mckellen....wait.....wait a minute...now that i think well ,  they are the same one!!  Shocked

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: