March 28, 2024, 01:11:13 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Audio Books  (Read 2992 times)
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« on: November 16, 2008, 06:42:47 PM »

Ive just recently retired from the Army, so i had to find a new job, a job that has regular hours how strange lol but thats another story.
I work on the Great Belt Bridge with maintaining it  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Belt_Fixed_Link) it sounds cool eh its no bad

What we often do when we say maintain is like washing signs and chucking dead birds over the side lol
Anyway i often find that i have to drive across the bridge with 2 km/h with a roadwork sign. Kinda boring when it takes 8 hours as u may imagine hehe

Ive discovered the greatest thing since cheder cheese. The Audio books...............and not just any audio books, i could never be arsed with reading novels when i was younger i always kept to playn fantasy games (warhammer, AD&D, Vampire)

Now ive just got Dragonlance on audio book and DAMMIT why didnt i ever read them, im so addicted.

Im assuming some folk here have read them so tell me are they all as good as Dragons of Autumn Twilight???

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 11:37:34 PM »

Sounds cool,

I was heavily into the Wheel of Time Audio books

but will definetly check these out.

Thanks 

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 08:05:00 PM »

oh i think they were in the pile too

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: