April 25, 2024, 06:03:37 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A little Joke  (Read 3182 times)
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« on: May 09, 2010, 02:29:41 PM »

just a wee joke i got in college, no offense hehe

Dear Signore Direttore,

Now I am a-tella you story how I was a-treated at your hotella. I am a-comma from Roma as tourist to London and stay as a-younga christian man at your hotella.

When I comma in my room I see there is no shit' in my bed. How can I sleep with no shit' in my bed? So I call down to receptione and tella. "I wanna shit'". They tella me: "Go to toilet". I say "No no, I wanna shit' in my bed". They say: "You better not shit' in your bed, you sonna-wa-bitch".

What is s o n n a - w a - b i t c h???

I go down for breakfast into ristorante. I order bacon and egga and two pissis of toast. I getta only one piss of toast. I tella waitress and pointa at toast: "I wanna piss". She tella me: "Go to toilet". I say: "Oh no, I wanta piss on my plate". She then say to me: "You'd better not wella piss on the plate, you sonna-wa-bitch!!!". Second person who do not even know me calla me sonna-wa-bitch.

Later I go for dinner in your ristorante. Spoon and knife is laid out, but there is no fock. I tella waitress: "I wanna *****". And she tella me: "Sure everyone wanta fock". I tella her: "No no, you do not understand me. I wanta fock on the table". She tella me: "So you sonna-wa-bitch wanta fock on the table! Get your ass out of here!"

So I go to receptione and ask for bill. I no wanta stay in this hotella no more. When I have paid the a-billa the portier say to me: "Thank you, and piss on you". I say "Piss on you too, you sonna-wa-bitch".

I go back to Italy. I never more comma stay in your hotella no more. You sonna-wa-bitch...

Yours sincerely

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 12:00:11 AM »

lolasoo , what does sonna-wa-bitch mean?? i did not understand that :S

ito maquiesves
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 06:07:14 AM »

it a fonetic game with a word and diffirient pronounce for diffirient people.

for myself i personally cant understand right analogues for "shit' in my bed" and "sonna-wa-bitch"

rest i could understand fine

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 11:50:47 AM »

In a stereotypic Italian accent, "sheet" and "shit" are pronounced the same Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: