April 24, 2024, 05:02:42 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ovotech  (Read 5244 times)
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2013, 05:10:57 PM »

At the beginnings of Dark Omen there was a website called ovotech that hosted a very old Dark Omen Forum that nearly lost all activity around 2002.

A year ago(?) it went offline and all posts were lost forever. The website required setting a cookie for guest login therefore archive.org failed to store that page.

I'm sometimes downloading complete websites for backup purposes and ovotech was of course one of them. I usually don't upload any of my pagedumps but I assume that there is some general interest in the Dark Omen community.
Is there anyone interested in a dump of that website?
When there is enough response I will upload it Wink

Ollys response doesn't count, I know that you love everything Dark Omen related Smiley

olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 07:09:03 PM »

Thanks Ghabry, I know a few members from Ovotech joined us here, over the last few years like Nagesh etc.. who may want it.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
hari8
Big'un

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 07:23:27 PM »

I love everything about Dark Omen too Smiley unfortunately I'm not that talented in modding etc. so there won't be campaigns or tools from me  Undecided Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: