March 28, 2024, 11:56:09 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mark of Chaos Website shutdown!  (Read 5247 times)
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2009, 02:18:08 PM »

The fact of the matter is Namco don't want anything to do with Mark of Chaos anymore. They as Dutchy pointed out, have shut off the website and its a matter of time, before the server goes

I visited the and it is really removed (parked) :O.
This is really bad support and why do they delete the complete site? Now nobody can find solutions for problems that were maybe posted on this forum (except using archive.org but who knows this site?)

Well I never really played this game because I didn't liked it compared to Dark Omen.

At least you can be sure now that the last Bugs will never be fixed now and this is again a reason why servers hosted by the company are bad (shutdown).

edit:
The German Forum is still online Cheesy but it is more dead then the English ever was

(time to wait for Mikas post now)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 02:32:58 PM by Ghabry » Logged

bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 02:36:11 PM »

Holy crap, can a company survive such a scandal? shut down the site after less more than a year after the addon was released...unbelievable.

If someone wanna make me happy, please buy me markofchaos.com for christmas for me Tongue

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 03:02:44 PM »

Scandal? I can't find any larger site that reports about this shutdown (not even smaller sides)

Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 05:53:32 PM »

Thus ends a pathetic era: In ignominy, defeat, humiliation, and waning silence... Fitting end to the debacle, really.

olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 12:45:21 PM »

Shame as my Recruiting Post at their Site gained us alot of new members -

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: