March 28, 2024, 07:06:22 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Blood Bowl  (Read 4722 times)
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2009, 07:45:35 PM »

I take it you folks are already familiar with this forthcoming game? Smiley

http://www.bloodbowl-game.com/index.php?rub=home

Olly, I look forward to mauling you thoroughly in this game later! Cheesy

olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 08:52:26 PM »

Looks Great and Lots of Fun!

Smiley

I'm an old hand at the Speed Ball series and

Dead Ball Zone, so will gladly see you on the Field.

Smiley
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 09:15:03 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
warhammerfreak
Greatsword

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 10:41:43 AM »

Yeah, I heard about and I think I also saw a trailor of it.

I can't wait for it because I play Blood Bowl myself.

"Did you know that there are those days that  even my lucky underpants with spacerockets won't help." "Then u did everything that was in your power ."
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 01:03:13 PM »

Indeed, looks really cool, let's wait for the first demo to test if I should buy it =)

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Kuja
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 02:00:27 PM »

I was one of the beta testers of the game (Multiplayer)

Really nice graphics. But it really does have its weaknesses *unfortunately*. It lags increadibly much..*You will have to change the graphics to the lower settings*. I still find it odd that the graphics made it lag that much..they do not seem more requiring than other modern games I have on my computer.

Races: Wood Elves, Skaven, Lizardmen, Humans, Orcs, Chaos, Dwarves--- No Undead :/ Hopefully they will remedy this with putting more races in the patches *Hopefully not in expansions*

Gameplay: The beta version didn't allow you to try the blitzmode. The normal classic mode works good. I've heard from people that has already got the game that the computer has a bad AI. After playing the Multiplayer I can say that there will be a need for admins so people just don't leave the game when it's going bad for them..(hopefully people from Fumbbl will start some organised league in the game when it comes out).

Music: Way to repetive, they have like one song going on all the time in the game..And it gets annoying after a while.

It was not totally fullfilling for me, hopefully they have fixed some of the things that bugged me with the release...Hopefully they will release a lot of patches as well. The game was slow in many ways so I hope to see that redeemed.

BTW: BEWARE of the "NEXT" button when you create a team, since you can't go back =)
tovertrut
Mummy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 04:38:35 PM »

i have been playin a bit and there is alot of lagg in the lobby,but once ingame i play totaly laggfree.

i am enjying the game although the turn based matched tend to last a bit to long at times.

since the game works with rankings people leaving shouldnt rly matter that much since they still lose and u still gain ranking,because of this later on people with higher ranked teams will probably not leave a game.

the animations are fairly good.

teams at start do suck Sad

they cant pick up the ball half of the time :p

i played a few single and multiplayer matches and in multi i got by butt handed to me,but the last 2 games i did there i was at least able to make it hard for my opponent,im starting to learn the game mechanics(i never played tabletop)

i think if u liked blood bowl tabletop this game will please u alot.

and the mark of chaos community is gone start blood bowl campaigns or something like it.
blood bowl site of them can be found here: http://www.warhammerers-online.co.uk/viewpage.php?page_id=5

and ofcourse their regular mainpage is here(i think most people here know this page):
http://www.warhammerers-online.co.uk/news.php
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: