April 16, 2024, 09:59:58 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Verzauberter Schild/ Schild allg./ Rüstung  (Read 5515 times)
Zymeth
Orc Boy

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2010, 12:55:39 PM »

Moin.

Also erstmal zum verzauberten Schild. Weiß jemand genau was das bringt?? In der beschrebung steht ja nur verleiht dem Regiment eine mindestrüstung, FALLS dieses über noch keines verfügt? Ist die frage ab wann zählt die mindesttrüstung? bringt das überhaupt was bei einheiten die rüstung haben oder bzw. schon 3 oder wie die kavallerie gar 5 rüstung haben???
bei mir trägt das schild immer die grollbringer infanterie. wenn es aber nix bringen würde könnte ich es z.b. den waldelfen geben weil die ja über keine rüstung verfügen.

und 2.: noch ne frage zur rüstung. weiß jemand wie viel eine rüstung da bringt. bringt es überhaupt viel mehr?? ich vermute mal je rüstung nimmt die einheiten 10% weniger schaden durch pfeile und nahkampf, aber ich weiß es nicht wirklich!
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 01:12:14 PM »

Hi and Welcome -Please Post in English so we can all read and help you, so I have roughly translated your post.

"Moin.

So: first the enchanted shield. Does anyone know exactly what is the benefit? In the beschrebung is indeed only gives the government a minimum equipment, IF this has not already have one? Is the question of when is one of the mindesttrüstung? places the general in what units have the equipment or three or already have, or how the cavalry did five equipment??
bear with me always the sign of the rumbling bringer Infantry. if it would bring nothing but I could for example it the forest because the elves have to give yes no equipment.

and second: not ne ask for equipment. does anybody know how much does an equipment there. makes it even more? I guess depending on the equipment units takes 10% fewer harmful by arrows and melee, but I really do not know!"

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
hari8
Big'un

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 02:04:39 PM »

Nice job olly, but I think there are some parts aren't translated the best  Wink

In der beschrebung steht ja nur verleiht dem Regiment eine mindestrüstung, FALLS dieses über noch keines verfügt?

"The description says that the regiment get a minimum armour/shield (olly named it equipment), IF there is no armour yet?"

Ist die frage ab wann zählt die mindesttrüstung?

"So there is the question: Starting from when minimum armour counts?"

bringt das überhaupt was bei einheiten die rüstung haben oder bzw. schon 3 oder wie die kavallerie gar 5 rüstung haben???
bei mir trägt das schild immer die grollbringer infanterie. wenn es aber nix bringen würde könnte ich es z.b. den waldelfen geben weil die ja über keine rüstung verfügen.

"Is there an advantage if units got armour/shields yet? Or if I even bought them some extra armour/shields? I give it always to the Mercenary/Grudebringer Infantry. But if there is no advantage, I could give it for example to my wood elves because they have no armour."

I hope everybody can understand it now  Tongue
Darkmancer
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 11:47:21 PM »

Hi,

The enchanted shield gives armour +1 (it just gives 1 if no armour exists). So it deflects 16% of hits.  You cannot have more than 5 armour.

We believe that if the enemy creature has more than 3 strenght you lose armour.  So vs a str 4 creature you lose 1 point of armour, str 5 2 points, etc.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 12:20:40 AM by Darkmancer » Logged

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay:
The worst is death, and death will have his day.

[23:04:33] <*Ghabry> The internal design of Darkmancer is just strange
hari8
Big'un

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 07:46:20 AM »

You cannot have more than 5 armour.

So, if I have my Cav with five armour an enchanted shield, the shield gives no advantage?
Darkmancer
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 09:47:04 AM »

I believe so yes, though the exact mechanic is still unproven.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay:
The worst is death, and death will have his day.

[23:04:33] <*Ghabry> The internal design of Darkmancer is just strange
Zymeth
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 12:18:31 PM »

but the Grudebringer Infantry then have 4 armour?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: