March 29, 2024, 02:07:54 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Unique table points + elite forces  (Read 23810 times)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 07:34:59 AM »

I will use this TAG from now [Jeronimo]

Paper, pen and brain: those were my elements. Grin

So... you are the famous 3/10 creator. I wont complain about the table you thought, but I ll remark this: As is shown, a table supports in the last one( 5/15, 9/30 )

I had an idea for tables, but will replace much lifetime: Its about restarting the base with 1k = 4p.
The Items list is perfect for the Unique. Then Regiments can be re-done or considering the current tables.

I know Crusoe is working on it, but tell me Bembelimen... once he has finished, will you aprove it and in a certain way to say "delete 3/10, 5/15, 9/30" from wiki? Several weeks of your life!

If there is a Unique perfect list, whats the point of having those old separated tables? Factions are different so they can stay. You, Flak, Alavet have done your tables... ready to accept a "Unique All Limits Table"? (you can talk of course and critizice, thats how a table or any work becomes stronger)

ito maquiesves
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 12:27:49 PM »

I know Crusoe is working on it, but tell me Bembelimen... once he has finished, will you aprove it and in a certain way to say "delete 3/10, 5/15, 9/30" from wiki? Several weeks of your life!

Same as we did with the outdated DOST rules. They will stay for old time sake and if someone wanna play it, regardless if there exists better/newer rules, he can look for the old one.

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Crusoe
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 04:00:02 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

AGAIN !! i have never been talking about changing points !!!  (at least on this topic)
maybe some little adjusts for doing a table easier to understand !! thats alll !!

i dont want to implement a new balance, i try to simplify MY player life (knowing there are many other players in similar way) doing and creating a table that makes me possible to create 3 different armies in less than 10 ***** minutes just because all the info is regardless somewhere, updated in other somewhere in a an unknown sometime, whit almost 7 different modes of playing using different points assigned to a same army and worst of all, surely the comunnity is gonna create another 7 more different modes of playing.

If i dont modify the original points assigned my objetive will not be totally raised but if i least can regroup the info and resume it in a unique table i probably raise 40 or 50%

Points modifications are clearely necessary, not for balance propouses, its for GOD SAKE propouses. Anyways, i REPEAT that is not my intention to change the ***** points, if we center on discuss a new balance in this topic this is gonna be confusest than the original tables and their point varieties and rules.

anyways, ill try doing 3 tables so that way we could do a comparission between them and maybe, in another topic, make a votation, point adjustements, add or delete info, etc :

A.- a table done using the original points assigned: all the individual tables regrouped in a unique table doing faster reading possible but doubt to points varieties its still not so clear. It advantage it is specially made for preserve fair play and balance into the multi games but takes several minutes to create different armies even if you use a same troop.

B.- a table using points adjusted for an easy way to create different armies: easy to understand, fastest reading, easy for learn it whitout been reading it constantly, completely multiuse, all in accesibility and easy comprension favour. It disvantage it is not balanced for fair play and it is not probed or approbed for any comunnity player.

C.- a table that proposes some points adjustments: the macro proyect, the mistic table, the divine table, the sacre table, the hidden table, the terror table, the one that combines tables A and B in a way from looking balance and simplicity.

In progress ...... 25% of job done
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 04:05:21 PM by Crusoe, Reason: women asks too much » Logged

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 09:03:55 PM »

[Jeronimo] Hi Crusoe. I know you dont want to change points, although a bit will be necessary.

My point mainly was changing the points assigned to each gold limit. Instead of keeping 3k/10 and so on... seems to me that using the relation 4 points = 1k will be a nice progress and improve current "point systems".

The List of Items I suggested you in my first post is carefully thought in relation with the new "relations point"
I remark this example once more: Horn of Urgok --- 12 points makes it only possible from 5k and costs 1/3 of total points when editing 9k armies.
About my Regiments suggestions, I took a look before making them (at current tables), and without fear of changing some values I wrote what was "my personal opinion" to suit them in the new relationship between points = k.

Sorry if Im twisting your image. I dont want others to think that what Im proposing, is what YOU proposed.
Continue the work freely my neighbour. I wont interrupt with "revolutionary" ideas anymore.

Q no te de flojera y mostrales lo q podés hacer a estos webones! (me gusta tu palabra webon) Cheesy

ito maquiesves
Crusoe
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 09:41:45 PM »

in progress ....48 % complete

Hi guys, i would like to show you all the complete work but i m not sure if i can finish it soon, i have decided to show you a part of this and who knows, maybe showing my work step by step u could do some help or simply let me see that this is not relevant for continue.

Please, check the first table (table A) in html format just clicking in:

http://mausoleojuegos.iespana.es --------> then apply Anexo1: warhammer ------> inside there apply tabla para 3,5,7 y 9k.  (its in english)

or if u prefer, download the html file here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/272295605/tabla.rar.html

Hi jeronimo and bembelimen,  dont worry about my commentaries, in fact your ones have been very usefull and have motivate me.
In later tables ill try to adjust points using some of your criteria jeronimo and proporcional values.

At least im sure tis first table is gonna be very interesting for all because u can easely compare points assigned between troops. Anyways, whit or whithout new tables, the game modes are very interesting and funny .....  just the ***** confusion between game modes makes me crazy

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2009, 06:06:04 AM »

hey, after reading your post i've got such an amazing idea.
Why not to implement special Army Creation tool (like wh32edit but with already uploaded rules and perhars images of the troops)?

i know it will be hard, but such a great tool and you really dont need to have in mind all these rules.

Gharby, Mika? :-)

p.s. i also visited your link Crusoe and haev to say you did a great job with uploading these bunches of images :-) looks so sweet. unfortunately i dont understand spanish so cant read nything else
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 06:12:19 AM by alavet » Logged

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2009, 01:32:37 PM »

@alavet
That's a medium priority task for wh32edit.
But because I make a complete rewrite there are lots of other tasks that have high priority so don't expect it soon.
Darkmancer planned this for Necronomicon too but he said that it's at the moment frozen... so dunno.

Crusoe
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 03:52:10 AM »

p.s. i also visited your link Crusoe and haev to say you did a great job with uploading these bunches of images :-) looks so sweet. unfortunately i dont understand spanish so cant read nything else

mmmmm.... 
You must do this:

1.- go to http://mausoleojuegos.iespana.es/

2.- inside there click on Anexo1: Warhammer: Dark Omen (that page has info in spanish but is an old "work" or proposition, the unique table is visible only after step 3 and the info is in english)

3.- click on Vea la tabla resumen para modos de juego de 3k, 5k,7k y 9k en este link

4.- if u prefer, u can download the unique table from here http://rapidshare.com/files/272295605/tabla.rar.html

i also have to do 2 more tables, the first one practically doesnt do any changes in points assigned to the different troops.

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2009, 06:49:25 AM »

[Jeronimo] Hello Crusoe. Some days ago I had an "imagination attack". After recovering I realized i had done many cool names. For example names for armies like Ghouland (mass ghouls) or RIPpers (wraiths tactic)

And for your table, Grin , @b#.s (Armybuild Table Points). I think is cooler than UTP (Unique Table Points). You decide!

ito maquiesves
Crusoe
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2009, 08:28:39 PM »

You're right jeronimo, armybuilt table points is much better name but since there is no interest i have decided to stop this topic. No more tables.

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2009, 11:26:28 PM »

[Jeronimo] Oh what a pity. In fact, I was really bored 1 night and thought in an @b#.s

Perhaps I should post it here (I only have to pass values from my "full of ideas" book  Grin to a Doc File)

I dont know if anyone will use it. I already dont expect to be used in any Tournament but what can I say... its DONE.

Perhaps you take a look and tell me your opinion. Lets review my job about table points. What do you think?
It follows the tips I suggested you but instead of increasing +50% the basic price, increases +100% the last price: like the original game structure.
My opinion about it: Its really nice and nicely built from what I consider a Balanced Dark Omen. I take a look to 9k/30 only to have a "reference" about how they pointed the 45 Regiments, but in fact, I didnt GUIDE my work with it (so... using my own criterion I repriced many of them)
Of course, the basic point cost is different since Im considering the original structure to not fall in those funny situations of Wights for example (8400 gc with FE)
I will give you and example of my Wights: 4 - 8 - 32
The FE Wights will cost you 32 points, leaving you only 4 resting points (and 600gc) in a 9k army. Now makes sense says Jeronimo Cheesy
About Items, are the same as I wrote here some posts ago.
The same night I thought in this @b#.s I made a 9k army of 8 Regiments for "testing values". Result: Satisfied.

Interest will appear when the work arrives. You always can count with admins opinions (without table to see they wont post anything), and persons like Alavet.

ito maquiesves
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2009, 10:46:39 AM »

since there is no interest i have decided to stop this topic.

Uh? Due the fact, that we have only ~10 active member in the community 5 interested player are a good average.

I dont know if anyone will use it. I already dont expect to be used in any Tournament but what can I say... its DONE.

As I said before, if it is good, it will be played...

Interest will appear when the work arrives. You always can count with admins opinions (without table to see they wont post anything), and persons like Alavet.

That's the point, without a complete English overview it's hard to give suggestion, cause the Google translation still sucks...

I'm still looking forward to test your system, but atm I don't see any possibility for testing.

Give us a good overview and tell us what we should do and I bet, that there will be 5-X player who will be happy to help.

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Crusoe
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2009, 03:08:48 PM »

oh, well , its right (note from the autor: im heavelyu drunked)

alavet thought that i was thinking on change the system, i assume the (5) rest thinks that too and others, but im only (notese) did a table that resume all in a single table using your own criteria, at least the first table is that way. Little changes has made for a reasonable and redactable table, thats all. Second and third was new propositions but i never release them.

i did the table in html format and i upload it, i stick it in a web page , its in english and i have given all the instruccions for download or view it.

i cant do more

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2009, 05:32:50 PM »

http://mausoleojuegos.iespana.es/tabla.html

so this is the link. well, sorry i didnt visited it before.
pretty niece job - one table instead of 3. very very nice

even though about that: You only can use 1 item that cost 0  - in original rules you was only able to get 2nd item for "free" not 1st. but i dont see problems if 1st item will be "for free" instead.

but pls advice what ever you want to change (except maybe some graphics?) i briefly checked 5/15 system and it looks perfectly with our 5/15 current rules. i see you corrected 9k armies (form some changes i cant sometimes agree, like for mass fanatics decreased in cost) but sitll pretty solid. so now we can upload it to the wiki (and make futher changes in wiki directly?) or perhars you have better instruments for modding it on your site = - no problems.

but from what  i can see we may start use it even now and newbies migh start to use it better.

my advices are to change fonts a little for a better graphic effects, add diffirent backgroudn colours for diff. rulesets and change ckground colour for necros Smiley

p.s. and sorry for not taking much perception for this. unfortunately i play dark omen very rarely (except tournaments) so i'm not really much active in these rulesets etc.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Nitrox
Skeleton Archer

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2009, 09:03:52 PM »

http://mausoleojuegos.iespana.es/tabla.html - Very nice site Crusoe, good colours Smiley very nice job congratulation!

And bout a other thing i'm will post tommorow.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: