March 28, 2024, 12:59:41 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RULESET : Dark Omen 7th (DO7)  (Read 27762 times)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2010, 08:38:25 AM »

treeman is the same, just -1M then other units are normal, exept higelves spearmen that have +1WS, skeleton horsmen are now black nights a little better +1 WS and +1Initiative. orc and ggoblin shaman have +1 W. that the most importan changes.

and tell me, what mage can you buy at least than 500gc?Huh? ...

and piece of...asdasd didnt you notice that flagelants are 15, and still being unbreakable, so that the reason they cost what they cost they have to be  more expensive than normal infantery and something like cavalery, well i will decrease it to 780-1170(lvl 4*)

and the sword prices are set in order of importance... the thing they do in battle, after lots and lots of testing with jeroniom the prices were set like that, from  100gc runefang, to 500 the skabrash, dont forget cidhasley that the swords special attack works only, and only for the weilder of the sword, not to all the regiment and remember that if the captaion of regiment is fighting against other captain of enemy regiment, the magic atack disapear because the captain is the last unit that dies...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 08:44:03 AM by lordbraprus » Logged

ito maquiesves
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2010, 09:27:24 AM »

and tell me, what mage can you buy at least than 500gc? ...

see, your orc shaman cost 660 (good price imo), lvl2 cost 990 (330 more).
how it less powerfull than wand of jet?

720 to 1080 for firemage = 360 diffirience (btw i could be more, firemage gain way more than GS shaman). no point in getting WOJ for 500gc...

_____

i see you updated UD.
good.

1) decrease scull catapuilt for 420 or even less. even with BS4 it suck i bet.
2) are yo ureally want level4 zombies for 720? i doubt it would be a good choice.
what LVl4 gives comapring to LVl1? as i know ,its +1WS, +1LS.
and considering all UD is a paper now, even though unbrekaable, its not good balanced. lvl4 too much in cost.

rest SEEMS fine.

but fore sure the hardest army for balance is UD i believe at this mode, cause every1 is unbrekabale is good but with skeelton flag.. its hard to sa y what will happen in battle.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2010, 02:14:53 PM »

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2010, 04:11:20 PM »

:O stop making that! imagine if i put a photo of my self naked in your mod thread and saying that mi mod is the best?

ito maquiesves
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2010, 05:27:57 PM »

imagine if i put a photo of my self naked in your mod thread

i dare you man.. i double dare you
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2010, 06:24:20 PM »

I enjoy this Lordbraprus vs Wkurwiony (joking obviously).--> the dirty publicity is funny.

When Wkurwiony has a good chance of being chosen for Month, my brother suddenly appears with his Version .2 too Smiley

Yes, bit sad for Wkur, but nowadays many members have their "own" Ruleset, and its becoming difficult to be chosen, I heard even CidHalsey is making his own Ruleset for future, so...

If we are enough organized or good willing to play Dark Omen that much, I immediatly suggest to open "Middle Month" Tournaments. I GIVE my word to play, since i still enjoy this game.

But.. it will depend on the others to show up at middle month if they have spare time, time for signing up 2 weeks before...

This way for current "End Month" Tournaments, the time to sign up will be after 14-15th of each month, making the 1st of each month the start to sign up for Middle month tournament.

Otherwise, some Rulesets will NEVER have a chance-again, Im thinking in BTTR; RESTRICT; 9k/30, 5k/15?
Still same Organization, chosen ruleset cant be choosen for next Tournament, would be 2 weeks cooldown.
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2010, 11:11:41 PM »

LAST CHANGES , skeleton horsmen are 720-1080-1440 (old was 660-990-1320)

and scorpions have been removed, reason: they are not anymore in orc army list in 7th edition, who replace them? well the 12/12 spiders and the 6/6 snotlins and snotling wagonet, they all togheter have the same, and better role that scorpions have/had.

ito maquiesves
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2010, 09:16:53 AM »

we played with itlerion 6 battles yesterday, i think following changes should be done:

bears/kngits to 750 gc
orcs ballista now really good. increase it to 440

ogres to 750 (see, they like cavalry but cause fear and have good TO)

also remove spell blade wind, vs lower WS as it tends to be at 7th edition, this spell ownz

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2010, 12:18:23 PM »

after some more battles i think orc ballista to 470, ogres to 840, mrcenary sword artifact to 200. also potion of strenght to 150 i think...

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2010, 06:02:40 PM »

now it have been fixed alavet Smiley ogres had an mistake of mine, they had "cause terror" jajaja and inmune to fear, they only have CAUSE FEAR so, the price stills 660

ito maquiesves
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2010, 05:51:06 PM »

to the editing armies rules i add this one

YOU CAN REPETEAT UP TO 2 TIMES : BLOOD DRAGON, TREEMAN and TROLL

ito maquiesves
happyman
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2010, 06:16:47 PM »

to the editing armies rules i add this one

YOU CAN REPETEAT UP TO 2 TIMES : BLOOD DRAGON, TREEMAN and TROLL

ouh yeah you aply that because my list 3 bood dragon, 3 skeleton horsemen and 1 vampires horsemen CRUSH you!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: