March 28, 2024, 08:59:13 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fair Omen 2010  (Read 37014 times)
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2011, 06:40:27 PM »

Jeronimo updated Fair Omen last Saturday, for our latest Conquest Tournament, so I have updated the link now. Thanks for letting us know.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Christophbs
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2011, 07:29:28 PM »

No problems.  Cheesy
kilowic
Mummy

Iron Fist

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2011, 07:56:06 PM »

Ok I'm sorry Smiley My fault.

My GameRanger info:
ID: 1713251
kilowic

I PLAY FAIR OMEN MOD
Christophbs
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2011, 05:38:10 AM »

Is there a maximum number of types of units allowed in the game total that needs to be split up amongst the armies in multilayer? An example is that there is there is no knights of the realm any more, they were replaced by Grail Knights. Does that mean all the slots are filled and things need to be removed before something is added?

I am also curious why there is no Rune Fang and Mork banner in in multi-player?
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2011, 05:54:57 AM »

Is there a maximum number of types of units allowed in the game total that needs to be split up amongst the armies in multilayer? An example is that there is there is no knights of the realm any more, they were replaced by Grail Knights. Does that mean all the slots are filled and things need to be removed before something is added?

I am also curious why there is no Rune Fang and Mork banner in in multi-player?

I replaced Knights of Realm because are exactly the same than Mercenary Cavalry (expect -1 Initiative).
To make multiplayer more variated, I put the Grail Knights which are naturally immune to fear and have better stats.

All Items should appear, racial only with racial will appear, like Runefang if you are in the HUMANS book roster.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: