March 29, 2024, 10:22:30 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Shadow of the Horned Rat on: January 04, 2010, 11:02:51 AM
I hope so.
Now  playing in DO once again. Trying to get all the artefacts - its hard.
I will leave the Hand Of Nagash and Black Grail Knights missions for the final battle.
It will be extra hard to defeat them all..
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: What are you're favorite units in the campaing? on: December 24, 2009, 11:38:09 AM
Flagellants are best from flank of back atack. They have very strong atack, but weak defence.
Elven archers are not bad.. in SOTHR they were avensome (firing arrows speed was 3 times faster). Single regiment have no chance to engage melee atack on them
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: How to beat the last battle (Black Pyramid). on: December 24, 2009, 11:22:29 AM
Driving trough mummies is a good strategy.
Driving troug Lich King is eaven better:)
I've charged the steamtank too forward, the LichKing atacks the tank - i got no other choice to atack him(too slow to retreat) and...ST drive through it  - King dies in the event:))

I,ve got witnesses on this:)Smiley
Last battle - less than 15 minutes

Sorry, for bad english

4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Warhammer: Mark of Chaos on: December 23, 2009, 02:04:06 PM
I have the game in my Warhammer collection.
Pleyed it, finished campaigns and forget about it
Not much compare to Dark Omen

5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Shadow of the Horned Rat on: December 23, 2009, 01:53:55 PM
I have problems with my SOTHR cd. I played the campaign and reached the elven forest and... the game repeated the same mission over and over again Cry.  I was so frustrated back then. I started campaign again and.. the problem continues...
I't was the end of my adventure with SOTHR

sorry, for my English
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Warhammer BattleMarch on: December 23, 2009, 01:42:45 PM
1. Mark of Chaos is too easy and boring.
2. Heroes in MOC are too overpowered
3. Plot sucks
4. Armies are ugly and common in DO each of the regiments were unique
5. There was no greater satisfaction to me ,when I hit and kill Necromancer with cannonball:)
6. Tactics in MOC don't exist

And much much more..

I wish for SOTHR remake:(

Sorry, for my English
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: warhammer 40k chaos gate on: December 23, 2009, 01:10:16 PM
Chaos Gate crashes becose of the Cultist's laser gun bug.
This game is Directx based game, so how come you started it on DOSbox?
On Win98 upgrading DirectX to wersion  ..8.0? - as i recall kills the game and saves

Pages: [1]