April 23, 2024, 08:29:02 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Day November 2011 on: November 14, 2011, 04:26:23 AM
Hey guys, sorry I wasn't able to join in due to a problem with my router that regularly caused my connection to go off. Doesnt look like theres any room left for me left in this Conquest, but I'll be sure to stick around and play a few matches with you guys.
2  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Day November 2011 on: November 11, 2011, 08:25:30 PM
Haha yeah I remember that Jeronimo, that was because I was on the beach all night that night and did not sleep at all. Don't worry, it shouldnt be a problem Wink.

Sign me up for Mercs then!
3  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Day November 2011 on: November 11, 2011, 07:51:46 PM
The problem with price changes though is that most of us have made our army lists already with the old settings.

Anyway, I dont know if I want to join this because of how long they usually take with a larger amount of people and that I haven't played in a while and im a bit rusty skill-wise.
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Black Prophecy (Dark Omen Mod) / Re: BP 5.71 - New Release + Stats on: November 07, 2011, 03:25:20 PM
Hey guys, so I've been gone awhile due to my computer's cooling fan breaking and troubles with the postal service when we ordered a new one. Last time I was trying to get this mod to work, and I can't seem to get Ill Omens to run. I remember doing quite a bit of troubleshooting with olly and dm, but to no avail. Can anyone help me with this?
5  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Day September 2011 on: September 16, 2011, 12:55:03 AM
I have windows 7 and dark omen runs just fine, hope to see you out there!
6  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Day September 2011 on: September 13, 2011, 12:09:49 AM
Like I said before, i should be available but ill check in later when im more certain, but for now sign me up.
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament/Conquest August on: August 28, 2011, 02:33:41 AM
I pretty much passed out from drowsiness since i got no sleep this night, i thought i could hold it off and play the game but i underestimated myself and when it was just becoming had to keep my head up i knew i needed sleep. Sorry for making you go through all the effort of adding me into the game just for me to drop a turn later, I promise i wont do it again.  Tongue

The game seems really interesting and im looking forward to playing it 2 weeks from now when we have refined it a bit more.
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament/Conquest August on: August 27, 2011, 02:02:08 AM
So my plans were NOT derialed and I will be going on the trip today. And as much as i would like this oppertunity to play CD i wouldnt dare to miss the oppertunity to sleep and wake on a beautiful beach. Anyways, earliest i will be available is 7pm gmt and most deffinitely by 11pm gmt
9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament/Conquest August on: August 26, 2011, 02:58:31 AM
Thats much simpler jeronimo, thanks. Definitely going with a human faction but no so sure as to which. I will tell you by the end of today, though.

Edit: i guess ill go with mercs. But one more thing, just did some time conversions and realized how early in the day this will be for me. If everything goes as planned for me i will not be present until around 9-10pm gmt. If all of you are still on then would you consider doing two rounds of CD?

Also, it seems that there is a chance that my plans will get derailed, in which case i will be available at the agreed-upon time.
10  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: CONQUESTDAY (Ruleset) on: August 26, 2011, 12:48:15 AM
@JB, thats pretty much what i was asking about armies. Hopefully we can eventually expand our conquest game, because army management and having consistent armies throughout is what drew me to the idea of conquest in the first place.
11  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: CONQUESTDAY (Ruleset) on: August 25, 2011, 05:05:49 AM
About armies, will we be keeping consistant armylists?
12  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament/Conquest August on: August 25, 2011, 05:00:53 AM
Hey so while im totally enthusiastic about this i may not be able to join in until later, im going to be out on a beach with some friends friday-saturday and have no idea when im getting home, although im thinking sometime around midday i could be late if we run into difficulties. Also i may not be able to start playing right away. One way to remedy this is for me to join the game late, but then there is the problem of balancing and figuring out which territories i get. Another is to have someone control my faction until i show, but the problem there is that its more tedious for whoevers doing it.

What do you guys think?
13  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament/Conquest August on: August 23, 2011, 03:00:49 AM
Im in!  Smiley

Sounds like this is gonna be a good one. My only issue is at what time we will be starting, because i may be busy in the morning.
14  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: CONQUESTDAY (Ruleset) on: August 20, 2011, 08:33:02 AM
Nice, ill be on board too.
15  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Recording Online Matches on: August 14, 2011, 10:21:54 PM
Im about to play a match with JB and imma see if he can record it. Im not the best player but i've played some interesting matches before. @JB, and remember our Bogenhafen? When your black grail was about to dominate me and then i charged them with my cannon, and they sat there while my cannon crawled toward them menacingly, making them a perfect target for archer fire.  Grin

@Jeronimo yes, definitely. Especially with wings of fire, because then if you get caught in a bad position your only choices are losing your wizard or whatever regement the opponent is going for, which basically just wins the game for him.

Post sniped by JB  Tongue

EDIT: oh hey, recognize that army build.
Pages: [1] 2