April 19, 2024, 04:46:17 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: same repeated ingame music on: November 17, 2023, 09:25:31 PM
Everything from the cd, is completely identical to what I have in in my music folder
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: same repeated ingame music on: November 15, 2023, 07:52:15 PM
But I looked in the sound - music folder.
In there I have 02BTTL001 going up to 02BTTL41. And another one starting with 02BTTL001 going up to 02BTTL51.

These are one of the two battle music, that starts as soon you have deployed your troops, and the battle starts.

The one I linked to for the youtube video (chase) is called 01CHAS001 and goes up to 01CHAS058.

So by this I can only assume this is why Chase is not being played as battle music.
Any way around this? Is it possible to convert the youtube link into a .SAD and replace that as 02BTTL001?

3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / same repeated ingame music on: November 13, 2023, 06:23:45 PM
I never had this music here once battle starts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swilcEqunSY
Even the final battle against the dread king, I just get the default same battle music.

This is my regedit:
https://i.imgur.com/JZ1lHtQ.jpg

I fired up my original cd. And the entire sound folder I have on my drive, is exactly like the one from cd.

Is the different music triggered for a situation?
Is there a way to force certain music to play?

4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Missing cutscenes and some battle music on: August 22, 2022, 10:49:01 AM
I wanted to get back into this game here. I couldnt find the cd, so downloaded the game on a site.
However I dont have any video cutscenes, and I noticed I dont have the the theme "chase" whenever the battle starts.

Singleplayer.

How can I obtain my request above?
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Modify armies for singleplayer campaign on: May 17, 2021, 10:00:36 PM
Thank you alot, so to sum it up all I need is these 3 units here to add to my army:

Gigantic spider
Giant scorpion
Orc big'uns

6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Modify armies for singleplayer campaign on: May 17, 2021, 10:34:08 AM
I must admit I still cannot get it to work properly
I dont know if its too much to ask or how time consuming it is, but could you do it for me?

Perhaps also add orc big'uns to regiment.
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Modify armies for singleplayer campaign on: May 14, 2021, 01:42:37 PM
So I open up dark omen 2 mod, go to damedata folder and find the spider and scorpion there. And then extract them?
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Modify armies for singleplayer campaign on: May 14, 2021, 09:23:33 AM
I added them to my plyr_all.arm and changed their aligence to good. But how do I "buy" them ingame, so I can see and select to deploy them?

I started a new campaign, put them here. But that meant I did not have any infantry or crossbow units. I also saw they were clashing ID number with grude infantry and crossbow. So I changed spider and scorpion to avaliable free ID numbers, that did not clash with any empire units. But now spider and scorpion wont spawn at all.

9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Modify armies for singleplayer campaign on: May 14, 2021, 08:38:02 AM
Is there any way to add enemy units to your own side?
Would be quite amazing to have giant spiders and scorpions to have.
10  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Modify armies for singleplayer campaign on: May 12, 2021, 07:31:21 PM
hmmm no it is not working for me. I tryed pressing FN on my laptop first and then the < > key, nothing happened.

I use scandinavian / danish keyboard on my laptop. But I tryed pressing everything too as far as I know. Any ideas? Or is there a way to remap controls?

EDIT: I found out, I just have to press these two here, to cycle between my units.

EDIT: My grudgebringer infantry got their ass kicked in mission 1 against the first goblin infantry army. The goblins had 21 units after my buff. I pressed the str button untill full. But my grudgebringer infantry went on rereat. Not a good sign  Grin

11  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: Keyboard controls? on: May 12, 2021, 07:29:46 PM
edit: wrong section
12  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Modify armies for singleplayer campaign on: May 12, 2021, 02:21:10 PM
I know on the ps1 version, you can quickly cycle through your troops. So you can react faster, either in combat to boost their strength or just to navigate them around.

I tryed pressing every key on my keyboard, but did not see any changes, to quick cycle between units.
13  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Modify armies for singleplayer campaign on: May 12, 2021, 11:14:35 AM
Question.
I did read the pdf about controls. But not everything is working?
I press S during battle for strength boost, but nothing happens. Have to click it on the hud icon.

I also seem not to be able to cycle fast between my units. Have to manually select each with mouse.
14  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Modify armies for singleplayer campaign on: May 11, 2021, 02:03:35 PM
Thanks. I individually modified each NME.ARM for each mission, and increased enemy squad size with 4 extra units for each. Expect shaman, spider, scorpion, dread king, chariot, hand of nagash and enemy catapults.

Should provide a good challenge  Grin
15  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Modify armies for singleplayer campaign on: May 11, 2021, 10:28:13 AM
You are right. I saved to documents, and no error.
I right clicked on dark omen folder properties, and I have set the permission. And now no more of that error.

I want to make the singleplayer enemies stronger. Which files I have to edit for that?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Dark Omen\GameData\2parm
I went to here and tryed to edit goblin1 to 3 and undead1 to 3. But I saw no increase, when I tryed to expand their size.
Pages: [1] 2